ETS-Lindgren

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

AR/Collection Interview

AR/Collection

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at ETS-Lindgren.

Interview Details – Standard face to face and phone.

Negotiation Details – One interview

Shipping Manager Interview

Shipping Manager
Glendale Heights, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ETS-Lindgren in February 2011.

Interview Details – Met with incumbent, Supervisor, peer manager, and team member

Interview Question – Do you get easily frustrated?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Calibration Lab Manager Interview

Calibration Lab Manager
Cedar Park, TX

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at ETS-Lindgren in September 2011.

Interview Details – Two Phone interviews followed by a face to face in September of 2011.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was explaining how I do uncertainty budgets for equipment calibrated.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate 2 weeks of vacation instead of the normal 1 week that new employees normally get. I got that advice from a former supervisor of mine that was already working there.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Glendale Heights, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ETS-Lindgren in May 2009.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview with follow-up in person. Pretty cookie-cutter interview. Very little in interest in education and how it would be an asset to the organization.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for salary or benefits.

Worked for ETS-Lindgren? Contribute to the Community!