EUROCOM INC. - EURO RSCG CHICAGO
www.eurorscg.com Chicago, IL 150 to 499 Employees

EUROCOM INC. - EURO RSCG CHICAGO Account Executive Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EUROCOM INC. - EURO RSCG CHICAGO in October 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by HR about the opening and asked if I wanted to apply. After submitting my resume and cover letter, HR setup an interview with the account team. I interviewed with not only the Account Director but the Account Supervisors and the Planner as well across 2 separate days. Everyone seemed nice. The office space seemed quirky and fun, with a mix of concrete floors and different color walls. HR contacted me with an offer about a week after my last interview.

Interview Question – What is the most important part of a creative brief?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – My initial offer was on the low end of my salary range. I asked for an increase and was able to get $2k more than originally offered.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for EUROCOM INC. - EURO RSCG CHICAGO? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EUROCOM INC. - EURO RSCG CHICAGO Account Executive interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by EUROCOM INC. - EURO RSCG CHICAGO employees and interview candidates.