EVGA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Phone Support Technician Interview

Phone Support Technician
Brea, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at EVGA in July 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview focused on my knowledge of EVGA's products and my general troubleshooting ability. Questions were often practical "what if a customer calls and says..." type of questions. These questions covered both technical and customer service skills.

The interview was a one-time phone interview with a few emails in between to pass resume and other relevant information back and forth.

Interview Question – What steps would you take if a customer called and said he/she just installed a new graphics card, and now has a black screen on his/her monitor?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation during my interview, however current salary range is $10-12. I would stress your experience and push for the $12 many current employees are at.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EVGA.

Interview Details – This place is a joke don't even bother going to this place.

Negotiation Details – Terrible

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for EVGA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EVGA interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by EVGA employees and interview candidates.