EVGA

Interviews for Top Jobs at EVGA

Phone Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at EVGA in July 2010.

Phone interview focused on my knowledge of EVGA's products and my general troubleshooting ability. Questions were often practical "what if a customer calls and says..." type of questions. These questions covered both technical and customer service skills.

The interview was a one-time phone interview with a few emails in between to pass resume and other relevant information back and forth.

Interview Questions
    • What steps would you take if a customer called and said he/she just installed a new graphics card, and now has a black screen on his/her monitor?   View Answer
    No negotiation during my interview, however current salary range is $10-12. I would stress your experience and push for the $12 many current employees are at.

Technical Support Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EVGA.

This place is a joke don't even bother going to this place.

Terrible