EVO Merchant Services

Interviews for Top Jobs at EVO Merchant Services

Accounting Clerk III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at EVO Merchant Services.

Agency sent me on the interview with someone from HR. Typical questions. The CEO I met with a few days later was very nice. Agency told me "You might hear about them that they work you like a dog, BUT it will be good experience."

Pay was to low

Relation Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at EVO Merchant Services in March 2010.

They would go over the logistics of the company. They were behind the times as for credit card terminals and software. They are a 3rd party processor in which they use the major processors to process transactions.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at EVO Merchant Services in February 2009.

Talked to a woman on the phone who set up my interview. I came in to interview with the sales director, who is now my manager. The interview was very laid back, in which we talked about sports. The director started asking me questions about my expereince. Everything went well from there.

Developer Interview

The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at EVO Merchant Services in April 2012.

Yes..It took 4 months for the company to decide on my candidacy. It began with a phone screen followed by (after a month) a web-cam interview with 4 people. It was more of technical interview. Another month passed by without any outcome. One fine day, received another call asking about my availability for a face to face interview. Yet another month went by without any activity. Finally got a call for F2F after 4 months. By that time I had lost interest in the position but was curious to know about the office and the work environment. So decided to commute for 4 hours to reach NY. A disappointing F2F interview wherein personality and behavioral questions were asked. (which I believe could have been done on the phone. I expected it to be a technical F2F interview)..Was told that the hiring manager was on a vacation and hence would have to come back sometime later (WOW..how professional)...received an email after 2 weeks that my qualifications weren't a match for the position.....limit of weirdness.

Risk Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at EVO Merchant Services in October 2010.

Short interview process, met with HR manager, Supervisor, and Director. Typical questions, and i was contacted 3 days later over a weekend for the job.