EVault

Getting the Interview

11 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Network Engineer Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EVault.

Interview Details – good process. hiring process was smooth and great communication from HR

Interview Question – voip server/avaya setup   Answer Question

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Territory Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 months - interviewed at EVault.

Interview Details – Lengthy. Like 7 pointless interviews and several months lengthy.

Interview Question – Technical questions about the company that you really should have to know anyway.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Non negotiable.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Senior Account Manager
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EVault in December 2010.

Interview Details – 3-4 Interviews. Prompt responses. Clear path to offer letter.

Interview Question – What do I regret in life?   View Answer

Salesforce.com Administrator Interview

Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at EVault in February 2011.

Interview Details – After submitting your resume interviewed by 6 different employees at all different levels of the organization

Interview Question – A question that cannot be prepped   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They made an offer, I countered and they excepted

Very Easy Interview

IT Program Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at EVault in February 2013.

Interview Details – Waste of time interviewee very junior and lacked knowledge of the position she had to take notes did not know how the listen loved to hear herself talk in fact I timed her she spent 8 minutes telling me how the interview would be structured and what she was looking for and when I finally did get a chance to speak she did not listen or understand me was very abrupt and asked me to keep repeating myself very junior

Interview Question – What salary do you expect this is premature and screams of age and skill discrimination I told her I was open and that salary is not the most important factor things like workplace ambience company vision were more important she pressed me on salary till death run over what a waste of my time   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Technical Support Engineer
Oakville, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at EVault.

Interview Details – Interview process is very technical. You have to write a test, fix a scenario, followed by panel interview. The majority of questions are about operating systems and databases. Some scenario-based questions

Interview Question – Abstract question about Active Directory   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They were pretty firm on salary: take it or leave it

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer

Interviewed at EVault

Interview Details – Have 4 hours interview. First answered questions on paper, covered how to use semaphore, mulit-threading questions. Then solved problems with linked list, and tree.

Interview Question – Linked list remove   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer
Oakville, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at EVault.

Interview Details – One interview with the hiring manager, interview consists of writing some code on white board, discuss every line I write with the interviewer.
Then some discussions about previous employment and projects I have done before.
Their recruiter called me next day to tell me that they are ready to offer.

Interview Question – How to implement thread safety for a static logger class. wasn't really difficult but it was the most difficult one among the rest.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was offered what I have requested plus 2K more, but I have requested more and I based it on market research and I gave specific websites where I got the numbers from and I was given what I have asked for at the end.

Software Developer (Escalations) Interview

Oakville, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at EVault in September 2012.

Interview Details – The position was a 3rd level support which involved no or less coding and more of support work.
I applied it thru linkedin and got a call from HR. Project manager interviewed on all aspects of software engineering and asked me the reason for moving into support work from development work. More questions on backup , memory, BIOS,RAM,ROM,etc. Then i had a face to face interview at their Oakville,ON office. On the day of my 1:1 interview (which was at 12pm) HR called up at around 10am and said the interview is rescheduled after 2 days without giving any reason or whatsoever .( that made my interview to fall on a Friday at around 3pm or so) . they make you to sign on a lot of papers regarding background test, etc. , was given a C++ interview test, mainly on sets and STL(which i clearly stated in my previous interviews about the extent of my knowledge of C++ ). After 45 -60 minutes, HR took away answer and in came interviewer with a printout of a set of questions and my answer sheet. Being an Asian(Chinese descent), it was extremely difficult to understand his questions. he was just reading out the questions from the paper and did not wait for me to complete my answers. In some cases, he assumed that i did not know the answers, like "i guess you do not know about semaphores and deadlocks"!...huh!! ( i have worked on multi threading for few years and come from computer science engineering background !! ) in the midst of interview , went out of the room and came back again! seemed quite unprofessional ..after his interview, asked me to wait so that the next person would continue the interview process.after waiting for 15 minutes, HR comes and tells that other person left for the day and that i can go!

Interview Question – .   Answer Question

Sales Op Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at EVault.

Interview Details – Initial interview was done by hiring manager over the phone then an on site interview.
2:1 interview then met with recruiter. Recruiter insisted she would provide feedback once they finalize selection. Sent followup to recruiter, never heard back. Unprofessional in my opinion. 2+ months go by, recruiter calls me tells me hiring manager wants to talk again. I have my phone interview with her. recruiter promises a result next week, specific day. that day goes by without a call/email. couple days later i get an offer, pushes me to respond. i try to negotiate the terms of my offer, recruiter says will ask hiring manager, never gets back to me with an answer from the hiring manager. recruiter pushes me to make decision within < 1 week of the time in which i had received my offer. the offer wasn't even formal, just verbal, no written offer at all!! In the mean time i get email from the agency who would do the payroll asking me to submit documentation.

Interview Question – don't recall   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – would anyone really want to work in this type of environment with this type of people??

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for EVault? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EVault interview questions and advice. All 11 interview reviews posted anonymously by EVault employees and interview candidates.