EVault

3.1

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at EVault.

The hiring process was pretty quick which I appreciated, from the time I spoke with the recruiter to the time I was given an offer.

The interview process consisted of 4 interviews. I interviewed with 2 level 2 engineers and 2 supervisors. This was excessive in my opinion. There was a lot of overlap in terms of questions. The overall process was a couple hours long. After the interview, I was given a tour of the facility. Everyone was very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were very straight forward. Nothing out of left field. Mostly technical questions.   Answer Question
    They offered my a salary. I countered and they accepted my counter.

Na Interview

There was no interviewed for the position. Originally started as a contractor, hired as full time, no interview process was necessary for the job. HR was slow to complete the hiring process.

Network Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EVault.

good process. hiring process was smooth and great communication from HR

Territory Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at EVault.

Lengthy. Like 7 pointless interviews and several months lengthy.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions about the company that you really should have to know anyway.   View Answer
    Non negotiable.

IT Program Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at EVault in February 2013.

Waste of time interviewee very junior and lacked knowledge of the position she had to take notes did not know how the listen loved to hear herself talk in fact I timed her she spent 8 minutes telling me how the interview would be structured and what she was looking for and when I finally did get a chance to speak she did not listen or understand me was very abrupt and asked me to keep repeating myself very junior

Interview Questions
    • What salary do you expect this is premature and screams of age and skill discrimination I told her I was open and that salary is not the most important factor things like workplace ambience company vision were more important she pressed me on salary till death run over what a waste of my time   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at EVault in September 2012.

This was a horrific process started by an in-house recruiter. I had a phone interview set-up and the director didn't even call. I tried to call the recruiter and she never picked up her phone. I even emailed and got her out of office reply. He winded up calling me late by 30 minutes. I finally went in for an in-person interview and that was just as horrific. I had 3 people from the Marketing team to interview me. They were not interested, had other stuff to do and it seemed as if they had too many things on their plate to even absorb me. They just let me ramble. I've never done Speed Dating, but I can only imagine this is what it would be.

Account Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EVault in July 2012.

I submitted a resume and got a call from recruiter a month later. After a phone screening with recruiter, talked to the hiring manager, then marketing manager, I went onsite interview.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions as they didn't really know what the exactly they wanted this position to handle at that time.   View Answer
    No negotiation. But the recruiter was a bit misleading. She talked about annual salary all the time but the offer letter showed hourly. She should just said that up front and I wouldn't take the job.

Territory Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at EVault in November 2011.

It takes months to get hired, and the interview process for me was almost 6 months from the first phone interview. They have you interview with so many people in the chain (that don't end up being involved in your daily work anyway) that you don't know who's who. They pass you along, and if you don't know someone's history based on their LinkedIn profile from the beginning, you're nearly disqualified from the process.

Interview Questions
    • Can't be specific. Had one director place himself on mute after asking me a tough question, which was why I thought I could be successful when I didn't have industry experience.   View Answer

Salesforce.com Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at EVault in February 2011.

After submitting your resume interviewed by 6 different employees at all different levels of the organization

Interview Questions
    They made an offer, I countered and they excepted

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EVault in December 2010.

3-4 Interviews. Prompt responses. Clear path to offer letter.