EXCEED IT Services

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Manager Projects Interview

Senior Manager Projects
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at EXCEED IT Services in February 2012.

Interview Details – I have gone through 4 interviews: Initial over a phone call followed by another telephonic interview with regional manager, then a Presentation and technical interview with three directors and finally with three top people. I was told that the interview was great and they have shortlisted me for a senior position and then they disappeared. After several followups, they informed me that they do not have this position available at this stage.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for EXCEED IT Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EXCEED IT Services Senior Manager Projects interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by EXCEED IT Services employees and interview candidates.