EXCO Resources Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at EXCO Resources

Regulatory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at EXCO Resources (Dallas, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with 4 individuals at EXCO and found that the first interviewer was totally ignorant of legal questions that could be asked of a potential employee. I was asked if I was married, if I had children, whether or not my husband worked, and what his occupation was. None of these questions related to the position I was being interviewed for.

Interview Questions

• Same questions as listed previously regarding marital status.   Answer Question

Landman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at EXCO Resources (Dallas, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

After applying through University recruiting, I received a call from the HR contact who setup on on campus interview. I met on campus with my (future) supervisor and he conducted a formal interview. Within a week I received an offer and started at EXCO about one month later. The process was very easy and organized.

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of Louisiana Mineral Law as it relates to pooling and unitization?   Answer Question

GeoTech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrendale, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at EXCO Resources (Warrendale, PA) in August 2011.

Interview

Standard

Interview Questions

• How do i handle being behind a desk all day?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Geoscience Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at EXCO Resources in March 2010.

Interview

HR contacted. All day interview. No skills test.

Landman Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at EXCO Resources in May 2010.

Interview

Very unorganized and offer took a long time.

Interview Questions

• They just asked about my experience, what I wanted to do etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes - I did ask for a salary and got it

Intern Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at EXCO Resources in April 2010.

Interview

Human Resources Manager and Drilling Engineer asked questions pertaining to skills that could be applied to there line of work. They discussed the job oppurtunty and what type of project it would entail. Very nice people, except it felt like they were not very interested in offering me the internship.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project that you have done where you had to work with a group and how you managed and executed a soltution.   1 Answer