EXCO Resources

Relevance Date Difficulty

Landman Interview

Landman
Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at EXCO Resources in March 2010.

Interview Details – After applying through University recruiting, I received a call from the HR contact who setup on on campus interview. I met on campus with my (future) supervisor and he conducted a formal interview. Within a week I received an offer and started at EXCO about one month later. The process was very easy and organized.

Interview Question – What is your understanding of Louisiana Mineral Law as it relates to pooling and unitization?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Landman Interview

Landman

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at EXCO Resources in May 2010.

Interview Details – Very unorganized and offer took a long time.

Interview Question – They just asked about my experience, what I wanted to do etc.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes - I did ask for a salary and got it

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for EXCO Resources? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EXCO Resources Landman interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by EXCO Resources employees and interview candidates.