EY Advisory FSO Interview Questions

3.3

FSO Advisory Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

On campus interview initially. If selected, they will bring you back for an on-site interview. On-campus interview was looking over resume and behavioral questions. On-site interview was two 45 minute behavioral-styled interviews, but they turned mostly into just conversation. The last part is the case study, which lasts 45 minutes as well. During this, they are looking for how you go about coming up with potential solutions to problems.

Interview Questions

• Give a time when you had to work with a difficult member in a group.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Advisory FSO Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (San Francisco, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Beginning with an on campus interview, followed by timed writing assignment. Then the selected candidates went to San Francisco for 3 interviews and lunch. We spoke to three different representatives and one of the interviews was a case, the other two were behavioral.

Advisory FSO Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Invited to interview off of the normal interview schedule after attending another EY event in the summer. Started with an office visit before networking time and then got to the interviews. The interviews included 2 personal interviews and 1 technical case interview. Interview process took the majority of one day.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to analyze whether a large national bank should merge with a regional brick and mortar bank, and had to use supplied data to present a solution. Pretty typical case interview question, had time to write down thoughts on paper before delving into answer. Not too difficult of a question.   Answer Question