EY Advisory Intern Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Kansas City, MO) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting an initial phone interview, then final round in office. Consisted of three 45 minute interviews two behavioral and one case.

Interview Questions

• Case interview SWOT analysis of a companies risk profile   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Advisory Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I was referred by an alum of my program because they don't recruit directly in my school. First interview was purely behavioral, with pretty standard questions. Then they flew me to Denver for a half-day session - the office is great with an amazing view of the Rockies! There were 4 in total: - Behavioral - People: Focused on relationships, leadership, teamwork - Behavioral - Quality: Focused on attention to detail, processes, and organizational tools - Group Presentation: case study type, focused on team work and collaboration - Case Interview: pretty standard, important to focus on proper framework and logical process

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to make a decision quickly.   1 Answer

Advisory Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I attended the on-campus recruiting information session and got an interview on campus. The first round lasts for 20-30 minutes. Interviewer is an associate in NY office. He asked lots of behavioral questions and specifically focused on resume.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (McLean, VA) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview took place on campus, it was very straight forward and I was asked very basic behavioral questions. Second round of interviews were held at their office in McLean.

Advisory Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY in December 2012.

Interview

First round interview was over the phone and lasted roughly 20-30 minutes. The interviewer asked me to tell me about a couple of things on my resume, then began to ask behavioral interview questions: tell me about a time you worked in a team, what was your biggest challenge, etc. Interviewer then gave me time at the end to ask questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2010.

Interview

I originally got the interview through my college's on campus career fair. Once then, I got accepted to interview on campus. Had the on campus interview which went well, very laid back, I got an email about 4 weeks later stating that I was accepted to the 2nd round. I was then flown out to New York to interview on a Super Day. The interview took all day (2 behavioral based interviews with partners, a written case interview with another partner and a business writing sample). I found out if I got accepted 4 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself? What sets you apart from the rest? Tell me something important not on your resume? The rest of the time I just walked through my resume and they asked questions as I went down the list.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate my intern offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

1. On-campus interview (1:1 behavioral) 2. In-office superday (two 1:1 behaviorals, 1 writing assessment, and 1 45-min case study)

Interview Questions

• what areas of the financial world do you think FSO advisory can expand into and how?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-existent

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2009.

Interview

Applied for the summer advisory intern position through the university's career center. Had a 45 minutes interview on campus with one of the managers. Very friendly and the interview mainly consisted of background and behavioral questions. I would say the whole process was more like a friendly discussions of our personal experiences (yes, the manager talked a lot about himself too), perspectives on the company, work cultures, future plans etc

Interview Questions

• Name 2 people that you have worked with. One that you didn't enjoy so much and the reasons why. One that you did enjoy and the reasons why   Answer Question

Advisory Intern Interview

Interview

There was an interview process, which was one-to-one with the senior manager of the department. The interviewer mainly asked questions from my resume. The HR team was pretty good at arranging a convenient time for the interview.

Advisory Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Milan (Italy)) in October 2013.

Interview

1° round: english test, logical test, communication test 2° round: manager interview - basic big 4 question, for example: why should I hire you? Why do you chose this company? How would you manage a complex situation? Describe me an experience where you behaved as a leader.