EY

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Advisory Intern Interview

Advisory Intern
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at EY in November 2010.

Interview Details – I originally got the interview through my college's on campus career fair. Once then, I got accepted to interview on campus. Had the on campus interview which went well, very laid back, I got an email about 4 weeks later stating that I was accepted to the 2nd round. I was then flown out to New York to interview on a Super Day. The interview took all day (2 behavioral based interviews with partners, a written case interview with another partner and a business writing sample). I found out if I got accepted 4 weeks later.

Interview Question – Tell about yourself? What sets you apart from the rest? Tell me something important not on your resume? The rest of the time I just walked through my resume and they asked questions as I went down the list.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate my intern offer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Advisory Intern Interview

Advisory Intern
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY in October 2010.

Interview Details – 1. On-campus interview (1:1 behavioral)
2. In-office superday (two 1:1 behaviorals, 1 writing assessment, and 1 45-min case study)

Interview Question – what areas of the financial world do you think FSO advisory can expand into and how?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-existent

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at EY

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY Advisory Intern interview questions and advice in New York City, NY. All interview reviews posted anonymously by EY employees and interview candidates.