EY Associate Consultant Interview Questions

3.2

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at EY in February 2014.

The recruiter asked me those of behavioral questions, such as how do you deal with stress? give me an example of your leading role on a team; how do you get yourself started to learn new skills and knowledge? How do you deal with tight relationship with teammates. These questions were pretty easy to answer if you are prepared, the interview circumstance was pretty relaxed.

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at EY in March 2013.

Initial phone interview with a consultant. Was invited to SF office for an on-site. EY treat the interviewees very nicely. Stayed in a hotel and had dinner with the team & other candidates the night before the onsite. Thought I did pretty well but didn't get the offer in the end.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult. Standard behaviourial and some cases.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at EY.

First interview on 11Nov 2013, had 4 interviews with top management. Final offer released only Jan end.

Trying on negotiation

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY.

I was hired through EY recruitment drive in my campus. the process consisted of 1 group discussion round followed by 2 interview rounds (1 technical+1 hr).

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at EY.

I was contacted and referred for the position by a former classmate who knew about my work experience in the same field. I had two rounds of interviews, first by a Senior Manager and then by a Partner in a semi-formal setting. I was asked questions about my interest in the field, quantitative and analytical skills, and the ability to get started right away without much hand-holding.

Associate Consultant Interview

Lots many rounds of interview over two month period coordinated by secretaries. Questions focus more on practical l knowledge of the domain and previous experience. Questions on willingness to travel etc. and role + compensation expectation...

Associate Consultant Interview

Never talk about any MBA plans if you are a Btech student. Must have excellent conversation skills. Be clear about the job profile and what the profile means before entering the interview room. One should have good analytical skills and logical reasoning. Be prepared for a group discussion on general topics. And dont be overconfident.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell us a few negative aspects of the organisation in which you did your summer internship   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at EY in May 2012.

I got a call through Consultancy firm for E&Y.Interview taken after 1 week through VC.Confirmation done after 2 Months.

Interview Questions
    It was good & most important ,u'll be on the most confident side.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at EY in February 2012.

Perfectly Structured interview process, the interviewers ask as per the experience of the resource.

Interview Questions
    Did not have to negotiate as the salary provided was more than expected.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at EY in January 2012.

Hiring the people... and five interview taken in india for associate consultant post