EY Associate Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

3.2

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Washington, DC
Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at EY in February 2014.

The recruiter asked me those of behavioral questions, such as how do you deal with stress? give me an example of your leading role on a team; how do you get yourself started to learn new skills and knowledge? How do you deal with tight relationship with teammates. These questions were pretty easy to answer if you are prepared, the interview circumstance was pretty relaxed.

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at EY in March 2013.

Initial phone interview with a consultant. Was invited to SF office for an on-site. EY treat the interviewees very nicely. Stayed in a hotel and had dinner with the team & other candidates the night before the onsite. Thought I did pretty well but didn't get the offer in the end.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult. Standard behaviourial and some cases.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at EY.

First interview on 11Nov 2013, had 4 interviews with top management. Final offer released only Jan end.

Trying on negotiation

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at EY.

I was hired through EY recruitment drive in my campus. the process consisted of 1 group discussion round followed by 2 interview rounds (1 technical+1 hr).

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at EY in February 2012.

Perfectly Structured interview process, the interviewers ask as per the experience of the resource.

Interview Questions
    Did not have to negotiate as the salary provided was more than expected.

Associate Consultant Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at EY.

I was contacted and referred for the position by a former classmate who knew about my work experience in the same field. I had two rounds of interviews, first by a Senior Manager and then by a Partner in a semi-formal setting. I was asked questions about my interest in the field, quantitative and analytical skills, and the ability to get started right away without much hand-holding.

Associate Consultant Interview

Lots many rounds of interview over two month period coordinated by secretaries. Questions focus more on practical l knowledge of the domain and previous experience. Questions on willingness to travel etc. and role + compensation expectation...

Associate Consultant Interview

Never talk about any MBA plans if you are a Btech student. Must have excellent conversation skills. Be clear about the job profile and what the profile means before entering the interview room. One should have good analytical skills and logical reasoning. Be prepared for a group discussion on general topics. And dont be overconfident.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell us a few negative aspects of the organisation in which you did your summer internship   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at EY in October 2011.

On Campus
    1) CV shortlisting :- A good CV , is one which shows that you are an energetic and creative person, good with public dealing and god ethics . No technical skills are required for this position. College Marks play a big Role in CV selection
    2) G.D. :- GD Topics can be anything, the main intention is to check you speaking skills, how you present yourself, group dynamics, how you present your point./opinion. The aim is not to check you knowledge on facts and figures. No prior knowledge is required for this.
    3)HR Round:- General questions asked like tell about yourself, future plans etc. Basic, expected questions asked. You should look smart during the interview, clothes, how you present yourself, attitude, gestures should be paid attention too
    4)Tech Round:- Depending upon profile questions are asked. For IT profile, coding, C++ is asked. For Risk profile, general questions are asked, its a plus if you know about the sector you are going for, eg: Telecom sector. Having basic knowledge about the working of sector, and latest happenings in the sector. No data, figures required, just some understanding thats all.
    All the above rounds are rejection rounds

Interview Questions
    • My G.D. topic was unexpected. It was
       "Who is more powerful, Salman Khan or Anna Hazare?"
        View Answer
    None, Package is pre-decided

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at EY in May 2012.

I got a call through Consultancy firm for E&Y.Interview taken after 1 week through VC.Confirmation done after 2 Months.

Interview Questions
    It was good & most important ,u'll be on the most confident side.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!