EY Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Delhi, CA

Application

interviewed at EY (Delhi, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Basic Aptitude test consisting of quant,lr,di and mainly finance and general knowledge .followed by interview.The interview panel consisted of two panelists,I gave the interview to team head.I was tested on what i was saying.No pre conceived questions were asked as such

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at EY (Washington, DC) in February 2014.

Interview

The recruiter asked me those of behavioral questions, such as how do you deal with stress? give me an example of your leading role on a team; how do you get yourself started to learn new skills and knowledge? How do you deal with tight relationship with teammates. These questions were pretty easy to answer if you are prepared, the interview circumstance was pretty relaxed.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at EY (San Francisco, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interview with a consultant. Was invited to SF office for an on-site. EY treat the interviewees very nicely. Stayed in a hotel and had dinner with the team & other candidates the night before the onsite. Thought I did pretty well but didn't get the offer in the end.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. Standard behaviourial and some cases.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in April 2015.

Interview

Online submission for employment application. General phone screening to go through your resume with the HR personnel. If shortlisted, invited for a final interview with director who basically explains in detail your roles and responsibility and the challenges involved. Also to double check whether you are okay with the job description and provide mental preparation. Very casual and more of a chemistry check.

Interview Questions

• What do you understand about the division you are applying for?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at EY (Chennai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Six rounds of rigorous interviews were conducted. Each person asked me to walk me through my profile, and the reason for choosing EY. The questions branched out after that. Most of them were asking personality evaluating questions. They had also tested some domain knowledge. Be prepared to answer strengths, weaknesses, career prognosis and the like.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at EY.

Interview

First interview on 11Nov 2013, had 4 interviews with top management. Final offer released only Jan end.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Trying on negotiation

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at EY (Delhi (India)).

Interview

I was hired through EY recruitment drive in my campus. the process consisted of 1 group discussion round followed by 2 interview rounds (1 technical+1 hr).

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at EY.

Interview

I was contacted and referred for the position by a former classmate who knew about my work experience in the same field. I had two rounds of interviews, first by a Senior Manager and then by a Partner in a semi-formal setting. I was asked questions about my interest in the field, quantitative and analytical skills, and the ability to get started right away without much hand-holding.

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

Lots many rounds of interview over two month period coordinated by secretaries. Questions focus more on practical l knowledge of the domain and previous experience. Questions on willingness to travel etc. and role + compensation expectation...

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at EY.

Interview

Never talk about any MBA plans if you are a Btech student. Must have excellent conversation skills. Be clear about the job profile and what the profile means before entering the interview room. One should have good analytical skills and logical reasoning. Be prepared for a group discussion on general topics. And dont be overconfident.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us a few negative aspects of the organisation in which you did your summer internship   Answer Question