EY

Updated Jul 19, 2014

Average Difficulty
56 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – there is an assessment centre day, you need to join for about 5 hours which includes the self introduction, group discussion, debate and individual interview. THe whole process is in English and will be assessed by the manager or senior manager in the firm rather than the HR person.

Interview Question – tell me something about yourself which is not on your cv   Answer Question

Singapore (Singapore)

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – Applied through available careers at their website for a tax associate position. Received a call from the HR department for an interview with the tax department and received an offer a week after the interview.

The interview process was very lighthearted. I enjoyed talking to the 2 interviewers.

The whole process took about 4 weeks.

Interview Question – Do you think you can multitask in fast-paced environment?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Associate

I applied through college or university and interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – Tell us about a time where you had step up and complete someone else's task. Why did you do it and how did you manage it?

Tell us about yourself.

Why did you choose to apply to our company?

Associate

I applied through college or university and interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – It was phone interview; alot of basic behavioral questions (i.e. strengths weaknesses, time you took the lead)

Interview Question – What was the biggest challenge you faced at work and how did you improve the situation   Answer Question

Associate

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – I applied through company's portal had been interviewed a week ago still waiting for the interview results.

Interview Question – Not as such,the interview process was easy enough to crack   Answer Question

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – 1 round of interview. Basic questions pertaining to the job responsibilities were asked (i.e. what are the skills sets you possess, professional certification, expertise if any).

Do share a bit on the non-academic aspect, i.e. charitable work you done, activities/hobbies that you have. EY seems to value candidates who are more dynamic.

Interview Question – Name a person in history that you can be for a day.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – Leadership confrence in the summer, had an interview later and recieved an internship. After the internship I was offered a full time position. Everything went smoothy. Interviews are casual conversations with a very low intensity style. Be relaxed and be yourself, and if you fit in, you will fit in.

Interview Question – Name a time when you managed a dificult situation.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at EY in April 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter. Following the registering of my interest I had both a phone interview with a director and a face to face interview with another director. The whole process lasted about three months. Both interviews went well and I was offered the job on the day.

Interview Question – Questions surrounding my knowledge of FX hedging.   Answer Question

Associate

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – HR interview, I was hired straight off from the CPA board exams through their recruitment officers.

Interview Question – Why did you choose this firm?   Answer Question

Secaucus, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at EY in October 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and received an email for a phone interview with HR. Phone interview is mostly about your resume and work experiences. Invited for a 1:1 interview with a Director and Assistant Director. Interview itself is not that bad, so long as you really know what you wrote in your resume. Friendly atmosphere and I did not feel intimidated

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Didn't get the chance to negotiate

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!