EY Associate Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2014

3.1

59 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at EY.

there is an assessment centre day, you need to join for about 5 hours which includes the self introduction, group discussion, debate and individual interview. THe whole process is in English and will be assessed by the manager or senior manager in the firm rather than the HR person.

Interview Questions
  • tell me something about yourself which is not on your cv   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Applied through available careers at their website for a tax associate position. Received a call from the HR department for an interview with the tax department and received an offer a week after the interview.

The interview process was very lighthearted. I enjoyed talking to the 2 interviewers.

The whole process took about 4 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think you can multitask in fast-paced environment?   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

Tell us about a time where you had step up and complete someone else's task. Why did you do it and how did you manage it?

Tell us about yourself.

Why did you choose to apply to our company?

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

It was phone interview; alot of basic behavioral questions (i.e. strengths weaknesses, time you took the lead)

Interview Questions
    • What was the biggest challenge you faced at work and how did you improve the situation   Answer Question

Associate Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at EY.

I applied through company's portal had been interviewed a week ago still waiting for the interview results.

Interview Questions
    • Not as such,the interview process was easy enough to crack   Answer Question

Associate Interview

1 round of interview. Basic questions pertaining to the job responsibilities were asked (i.e. what are the skills sets you possess, professional certification, expertise if any).

Do share a bit on the non-academic aspect, i.e. charitable work you done, activities/hobbies that you have. EY seems to value candidates who are more dynamic.

Associate Interview

Interviewed with the company. It was a good experience interviewing with the company. Went to a couple interviews which ranged from campus interview to additional interviews at the office.

Associate Interview

written test , followed by hr interview , technical interview and managerial interview . they wont say the result on same day.they will call you after 2 days..if not you can assume that you are not selected

Associate Interview

Leadership confrence in the summer, had an interview later and recieved an internship. After the internship I was offered a full time position. Everything went smoothy. Interviews are casual conversations with a very low intensity style. Be relaxed and be yourself, and if you fit in, you will fit in.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you managed a dificult situation.   View Answer
    None

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at EY in April 2011.

I was contacted by a recruiter. Following the registering of my interest I had both a phone interview with a director and a face to face interview with another director. The whole process lasted about three months. Both interviews went well and I was offered the job on the day.