EY Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2014

3.1

57 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Interview

Interviewed with the company. It was a good experience interviewing with the company. Went to a couple interviews which ranged from campus interview to additional interviews at the office.

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Associate Interview

1 round of interview. Basic questions pertaining to the job responsibilities were asked (i.e. what are the skills sets you possess, professional certification, expertise if any).

Do share a bit on the non-academic aspect, i.e. charitable work you done, activities/hobbies that you have. EY seems to value candidates who are more dynamic.

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at EY.

It was phone interview; alot of basic behavioral questions (i.e. strengths weaknesses, time you took the lead)

Interview Questions
    • What was the biggest challenge you faced at work and how did you improve the situation   Answer Question

Associate Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at EY.

I applied through company's portal had been interviewed a week ago still waiting for the interview results.

Interview Questions
    • Not as such,the interview process was easy enough to crack   Answer Question

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at EY.

Tell us about a time where you had step up and complete someone else's task. Why did you do it and how did you manage it?

Tell us about yourself.

Why did you choose to apply to our company?

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Applied through available careers at their website for a tax associate position. Received a call from the HR department for an interview with the tax department and received an offer a week after the interview.

The interview process was very lighthearted. I enjoyed talking to the 2 interviewers.

The whole process took about 4 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think you can multitask in fast-paced environment?   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at EY.

there is an assessment centre day, you need to join for about 5 hours which includes the self introduction, group discussion, debate and individual interview. THe whole process is in English and will be assessed by the manager or senior manager in the firm rather than the HR person.

Interview Questions
    • tell me something about yourself which is not on your cv   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Leadership confrence in the summer, had an interview later and recieved an internship. After the internship I was offered a full time position. Everything went smoothy. Interviews are casual conversations with a very low intensity style. Be relaxed and be yourself, and if you fit in, you will fit in.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you managed a dificult situation.   View Answer
    None

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Secaucus, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at EY in October 2010.

I applied online and received an email for a phone interview with HR. Phone interview is mostly about your resume and work experiences. Invited for a 1:1 interview with a Director and Assistant Director. Interview itself is not that bad, so long as you really know what you wrote in your resume. Friendly atmosphere and I did not feel intimidated

Interview Questions
    Didn't get the chance to negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY in March 2011.

They recruit straight out of college accounting programs, it was easy, they come and entice you with awesome dinners and smiling faces. The interviews were not technical, they just want to make sure you are nice, loyal and willing to work.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation available if joining out of school, they pay what they pay. May be different for experienced hires

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!