EY Assurance Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at EY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I reached out to the recruiters during an Accounting Career Fair at my University. About a week or two later, I had my first round interview with an Assurance Partner on campus.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY (Boston, MA).

Interview

There was one 30 minute on campus interview with a partner and then was invited to an office visit. Office visit consisted of two 30 minute interviews with senior managers and then taken out to lunch. Overall, everyone was very friendly and all interviews were very conversational. The experience was very positive.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to handle a troublesome team member.   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

Interview

The hiring process took about 4 weeks. It started with an online application and first round interviews were on campus. Second interview were in the office and consisted of two interviews - the first with a manager and the second with a partner - and a group activity at the end. Overall it was a very positive experience and everyone was very easy to talk to

Assurance Interview

Interview

I applied through my campus career website and got 1st round on campus interview. I got asked general resume questions and asked why EY. The interviewer is very friendly and candid. And he also asked me which sector I m interested in.

Interview Questions

• what suggestions would you give to a group that all group members have Type A personality.   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EY.

Interview

I had my first interview at my campus career center. Then was asked for a 2nd, onsite interview a few weeks later. At the onsite interview, I talked with a partner and a manager. Then went out to lunch with some of the other staff and other candidates. All of the interviews were very conversational, and asked mostly get to know you questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

Interview

On campus recruiting and first round interview. Interviewer asked behavioral questions and things about resume. Very conversational. Have been invited for second round in Manhattan. Be sure you know your resume and how each activity you have done relates to what you can bring to EY.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you stood up for something you believe in.   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Interview

I got the interview through campus recruiting. I was interviewed with a partner. The interview was very casual and conversational. He didn't ask me a lot of questions. My suggestion is that you just need to prepare some basic questions such as leadership, teamwork and communication etc. I hope it helps!

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at EY (Washington, DC) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied for intern position at EY's Assurance FSO during the on campus recruiting and was invited to the interview about two weeks after submission of application. Many classmates also got the interview as well.

Interview Questions

• Nothing special. Questions were asked about your leadership and teamwork skills. I just got invitation into the second round on site interview and am still preparing for it.   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at EY in October 2014.

Interview

applied in the school. first interview is 1:1. got recruiter's phone call in the second day. then went to the super day; two interviews. got the offer next day.

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at EY in September 2014.

Interview

One on-campus interview, all behavioral questions. Invited to main office, breakfast in the morning, two interviews (again, all behavioral), and then lunch. They get you fat and happy before they offer you the job, and I am a-ok with that.