EY

Average Difficulty
10 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

McLean, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at EY in September 2013.

Interview Details – It's a campus recruiting process. I had an interview with an assurance partner. Basically, we went through my resume. He asked me about every internship that I listed on my resume. Then he asked me a few challenge questions, such as tell me about your special quality, not just the things listed on your resume.

Interview Question – Tell me about your special quality?   Answer Question

Assurance

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at EY in September 2013.

Interview Details – My initial communications was attending the career fair where E&Y was presenting the students on effective communication. I have heard great things about the people and office culture at E&Y. I had the chance to meet with my interviewer on a more personal level and loved them!

Interview Question – All behavior questions, very causal.   View Answer

Saint Louis, MO

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at EY in February 2012.

Interview Details – The interviewer is quite nice. He just went through the resume and anything that he would like to ask. It is not a behavioral questions interview like please list a time when you come a cross this problem. It is not like that. Like he was interested in the leadership skills and since I am an international students, he also asked me about the possibility that I would stay in the U.S. for career development.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at EY in October 2011.

Interview Details – The interviewer was a senior manage. Starting by introducing himself, then let me introduce myself. Then just ask teamwork experience, past work experience, and etc. Never went through the resume. Give you plenty of time to ask them a lot of questions

Interview Question – Team work that demonstrate leadership...   Answer Question

Indianapolis, IN

The process took a day - interviewed at EY in September 2009.

Interview Details – Initial contact came from attending my university's job fair. After submitting my resume and completing an application on the E&Y career site, I was invited for an on campus interview.

This was a 1:1 behavioral interview. Very standard as it was one to get to know the recruit. I have been invited for an office visit.

Interviewed with the actual department manager with allowed me to make a better connection with the company.

Interview Question – What was the most stressful situation you have encountered in the last six months?   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at EY in July 2012.

Interview Details – First its de gd wid 5 topics wer we have to talk on 1 topic. then the aptitude with 4 sections and too much of accounting and the paper was quiet tough, den the hr and technical.

Interview Question – Aptitude with too much of accounts and ms excel   Answer Question

Assurance

The process took 3 days - interviewed at EY in September 2010.

Interview Details – I was invited to the interview through campus. The process was standard. First of all, I had to attend Meet the Firm event. Everyone I talked to was very nice and friendly. I applied for a position and waited for the invitation. Once invited, there was a social event before the interview day. The actual interview was 30-45 minutes with 1:1 interview. It was more like conversation than the interview. I felt good after the interview but I had received neither office visit nor reject email. After waiting for a long time, I assumed that I was rejected.

Assurance

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY in February 2012.

Interview Details – The interviewer starts by briefing about their culture. Then the questioning section begin by asking me to describe about myself. Then she allows me to brief through my curriculum vitae. At the end, I was allowed to ask questions regarding the training that will be provided for a fresh graduate.

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at EY in January 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online with cover letter and CV/ relatively easy online assessment test (math, logic, verbal)/ first round of phone interview (basic competency questions)/ second office face to face with department manager/ third round assessment day with group presentation, work day simulation via phone calls, meeting, written test.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you showed your strengths in the middle of a difficult situation   View Answer
  • How you displayed team spirit as a leader   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I had to head back home for personal reasons upon graduation from university in London.

Assurance

The process took a day - interviewed at EY in October 2009.

Interview Details – Very easy actually. Interview consisted of only behavioral questions in a one on one setting. Mine was relatively short 30 mins - 45 mins with no true curveball or technical questions. Had a great opportunity to ask questions and get to know my interviewer. Also, went over resume.

Interview Question – Would you describe yourself as a team player?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at EY

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY Assurance interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by EY employees and interview candidates.