EY Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated May 20, 2015

2.9

Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

In total, I had 4 interviews before I got the position. One was with the initial recruiter, and then the rest were my immediate manager, another manager at equal level and then my manager's manager. The interview wasn't hard as long as you can answer questions that pertained to the job. I was never asked any of the question in line of, "List your weaknesses, strengths, describe a situation, or tell me about a difficult employee/coworker, etc.... Maybe I got lucky. I was prepared for it though.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. They knew I was interviewing at other companies and I had 3 strong leads/offers elsewhere. They gave me more money than what I even asked for. Never had that happen to me before. I was shocked!

Advisory Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

General process. Application from University - Resume Screening - Phone interview.
    The interview itself was not hard and it was fast. (almost when through within a week.)
    You have to be confident of what you know and make the best about your college experience.

Interview Questions

• Why have you chosen your University.
      What is your strength that fits our work description.

1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online through the University portal, followed up with them at their conferences and career fair appearances. Went to a pre interview dinner to meet everyone. The campus interview was one on one with a senior level employee. Not tough, not easy. Then there was an on site interview the next week. There was a pre interview dinner again where we met a lot more employees. We stayed at a hotel they booked. The next day there were 3 interviews back to back to back. Everyone was extremely friendly. Interview questions are what you would expect. Culture is very team oriented and positive. They walk the talk. Great company

Interview Questions

• Describe a project
      How did you handle a team member who was creating conflict
      Why EY

Answer Question

QA Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EY (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

It was pretty thorough questions pertained to testing methodologies. Also how you handle stress and certain situations. Handling fast paced environment. Also how you handle difficult situations and teammates.

Interview Questions

• How long I have been testing.   1 Answer

Negotiation

not much negotiation, they do not negotiate

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

school interview for the process improvement team. They're not looking for international students. school interview for the process improvement team. They're not looking for international students.school interview for the process improvement team. They're not looking for international students.

Interview Questions

• regular interview, no international students   1 Answer

Audit Staff I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Introduced to partner at a campus career fair where I submitted my resume. I was invited to an on campus interview about a week later. My interview with the manager was laid back and casual, no hard questions were asked, just a run through of my resume and experience. I had the opportunity to ask her questions about her experience with the firm and came prepared with some more specific, relevant questions as well to show my interest in the firm. I waited 3 and half weeks for a response, and finally had to follow up with them. I was told that it was just a very competitive environment for full time positions.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at EY (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process, which was very quick, included an initial phone interview/screening with a recruiter, followed by an in-person interview with the hiring manager. By far, the entire process was very thorough and quick. I received an offer within one day from my in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions posed were general in nature (i.e., discuss, in chronological order, your professional background and stay focused on what you did specifically vs. what you and your team (the "WE" aspect) may have done; and behavioral-related questions).   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate as the initial offer was more than fair.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at EY (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview for the consultant job was a quick one, I had a 30 min telephonic interview followed by a 30 min face to face interview
    The interview was on the BA skills purely

Interview Questions

• Based on the subject only.
      Dow you have exp on RWD
      What is the difference between responsive and adaptive designs
      What are the basic stages of Waterfall
      Some questions on Agile
      Mostly on Agile methodological

Answer Question

Account Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

After applying online, I received an email approx. 2 days later asking me to set up a first round interview with EY Talent Recruiter. This round consisted of your general HR questions about education, background, and why EY/this role. My recruiter was outstanding, personable, and quick to relay information for me. Unfortunately, my pleasant experience with EY ended here.

A week after my first round was scheduled, my second round interview was scheduled a week from that day. I showed up 10 minutes early and my interview was 15 minutes late. The interview itseld was easy, all behavioral with no technical! Although my interviewer was nice, her questions were more perfunctory and stale (she read from a standard behavioral interview sheet devised by the firm). She didn't become really engaged until I led the interview into more personable questions so that I might gauge fit. She informed me that I was a good fit and that I would hear about the next round in a week.

That was in August 2014, I have yet to hear anything. The position closed out on their Taleo (online ATS system) portal and still didn't issue an official rejection. I followed up diligently with both my recruiter and interviewer. My interviewer never returned a single call or email to myself OR to her colleague, my recruiter. Finally in late September 2014, my recruiter informed me that the Atlanta firm had frozen their hiring in some capacities, my interviewed position included.

This put a really bad taste in my mouth as it concerns EY's talent acquisition process. I'm not sure if it's like this for everyone but, just be aware when you're applying.

Advisory Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

Recruiter had my resume from previous campus communication with EY and contacted me with a phone interview. A few weeks later, I was invited to have an in-office interview with some senior managers and a partner. The interview took all day as it was made up of 3 separate interviews.

Interview Questions

• One interviewer asked me no questions, but made me interview her with questions I had about the position. I had asked so many questions already that day, it was difficult to come up with more questions to ask.   Answer Question