EY Audit Assistant Interview Questions

2.8

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Assistant Interview

I applied online - interviewed at EY.

The process was pretty easy. I submitted my resume, and then received a phone call several days later. I was asked a few questions, then I was called to come into the office. I met with several different people there. The questions were pretty straight forward.

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Audit Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at EY.

I didn't actually pass this process. The firm recruited through my school.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EY in December 2013.

I applied online and received a call from the HR executive after 3 weeks,

There were 2 interviews:

1) Phone interview by HR
    - expect usual questions like 'Tell Me about yourself','why do you want to join EY?'and 'what are your extra co-curricular activities during your study?'

2) Face-to-face interview- Senior Manager of the relative department
    The interview was done in 1 hour or more. The interviewer asked questions in regards to:
    -education background
    -working experience
    -career objectives
    -strengths and weaknesses
    -personal challenges

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY in October 2013.

The process took about one week. The interview was with a manager in the assurance line. The questions were about my interest on auditing and my knowledge of this area. Some questions were also asked on leadership and teamwork. The interviewer also did asked some technical questions and one of them was pretty tough. But overall the interviewer was nice and the interview was more formal and not stressful at all.

Interview Questions
    • If you were auditing a company and that company XYZ Ltd which had a holding, how would you record an investment from the holding in XYZ Ltd?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at EY in September 2013.

Informed by campus recruitment. Appiled through website. One round of group interview (4 ppl), Notified result on the same day as interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY in September 2013.

The hiring process took about a month or less. The interview was with a senior manager. She was friendly and made me feel less nervous. It was more of a conversation rather than an interview to allow the interviewer know my fit for the job and to let me know more about the company.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were expected - why audit, about my resume, uni etc... No technical questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY in September 2013.

There was one session of a one-on-one interview, which took roughly one hour long. The interviewer is an audit manager of the company. Most questions were meant to find out about my personality, and whether it fits its culture. There were some competency-based question, such as managing failures and about teamwork.

Interview Questions
    • If you are a team leader, how would you react when you fail to meet the targets or expectations of your superior?   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Audit Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at EY in August 2013.

Apply through online job openings for fresh graduates and was informed via email for being shortlisted for interview.

Interview Questions
    • Scenario base question, something about dealing with difficult clients who have conflicting views regarding accounting policies. What will you do in this case?   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY.

1. Submit resume to HR.
    2. Wait for phone call.
    3. Arrange for interview.
    4. Bring important documents to office.
    5. Interview by a Directors
    6. Stating your strengths and weaknesses.
    7. Talk about yourself.

Interview Questions
    • What are the thing that you have done, that make you proud of?   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY.

No technical questions asked

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!