EY Audit Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2015

2.8

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at EY.

Interview

The process was pretty easy. I submitted my resume, and then received a phone call several days later. I was asked a few questions, then I was called to come into the office. I met with several different people there. The questions were pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EY.

Interview

1. Submit resume to HR. 2. Wait for phone call. 3. Arrange for interview. 4. Bring important documents to office. 5. Interview by a Directors 6. Stating your strengths and weaknesses. 7. Talk about yourself.

Interview Questions

• What are the thing that you have done, that make you proud of?   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at EY.

Interview

I didn't actually pass this process. The firm recruited through my school.

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY.

Interview

No technical questions asked

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at EY (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2009.

Interview

Simple, just show interest in audit

Interview Questions

• None, interview is easy and will be offered on the spot   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EY (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2013.

Interview

The hiring process took about a month or less. The interview was with a senior manager. She was friendly and made me feel less nervous. It was more of a conversation rather than an interview to allow the interviewer know my fit for the job and to let me know more about the company.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were expected - why audit, about my resume, uni etc... No technical questions.   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in December 2013.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from the HR executive after 3 weeks, There were 2 interviews: 1) Phone interview by HR - expect usual questions like 'Tell Me about yourself','why do you want to join EY?'and 'what are your extra co-curricular activities during your study?' 2) Face-to-face interview- Senior Manager of the relative department The interview was done in 1 hour or more. The interviewer asked questions in regards to: -education background -working experience -career objectives -strengths and weaknesses -personal challenges

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at EY (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2013.

Interview

Informed by campus recruitment. Appiled through website. One round of group interview (4 ppl), Notified result on the same day as interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2013.

Interview

The process took about one week. The interview was with a manager in the assurance line. The questions were about my interest on auditing and my knowledge of this area. Some questions were also asked on leadership and teamwork. The interviewer also did asked some technical questions and one of them was pretty tough. But overall the interviewer was nice and the interview was more formal and not stressful at all.

Interview Questions

• If you were auditing a company and that company XYZ Ltd which had a holding, how would you record an investment from the holding in XYZ Ltd?   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at EY (Bangalore (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

Interview process started from basic written test , followed by HR interview Round . Once got selected I was called for Technical round.Interview process started from basic written test , followed by HR interview Round . Once got selected I was called for Technical round.