EY Audit Associate Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at EY in October 2009.

This was an on campus interview. I was prepared for most of the questions, but the last question, I didn't anticipate. You have to be perfect for this company. If you answer a question that is not the perfect answer that they want to hear, you're screwed. It's totally unfair for them to expect you to have the perfect answer to a question you didn't anticipate. You lose the job even though you know you're fully qualified.

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY in October 2009.

Applied through college recruiting process. First there is a resume screen process which takes about 2 weeks. Then I received an invitation for on-campus interview. I had about 30 min interview with the HR manager in school. Most of the questions are behavioral, with some personality question. The HR manager is very friendly and professional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY in October 2011.

1st Round Interview - On-Campus
    2nd Round Interview - In-House

1. Behavioral questions that relate to working under pressure.
    2. Personal and professional goals and how the company will help you accomplish said goals.
    3. How will you meet the CPA requirements?

Interview Questions
    • Why is your GPA relatively low compared to other candidates?   Answer Question