EY Audit Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2014
Updated Jun 11, 2014

38 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Intern Interview

Met with two people (both who arrived late as I was the first interview of the day), ended up spending about 5 minutes with one and 5 minutes with the other instead of a full interview. As it was, I had no time to really ask any questions nor really be asked any questions. Interviewers seemed to dismiss me before they even walked in the room (given how late they were). In short, I was not terribly impressed.

Interview Questions
  • N/A - didn't really have a chance to get asked any questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at EY in May 2014.

Met with a recruiter and applied online. Found out there were openings and contacted the recruiter. I've just had a phone interview and just received an invitation for an in-house interview.

Audit Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

First round interview on campus. Then office visit- everyone was very friendly. Know your resume inside out, and lots of behavioral questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at EY in October 2013.

Interviewed first on campus. Interview with Manager and a Senior Associate sat in on the conversation and "hosted" me during the on campus activities (pre-interview reception, waiting for the interview in the career services office). The on campus interview had a lot of behavioral questions, and the interviewer appeared to be filling out a form while I was answering.

Invited to the second round interview in the office. There were upwards of 100 candidates interviewing throughout the day, so it was a sort of unusual environment. Interviewed with one partner, who asked general resume review questions. He was really interested in what specific position I saw myself fitting in at EY.

Intern Audit Interview

recruit through school career fair. two round interviews.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time when your work was unfairly evaluated by clients/boss   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY in September 2013.

A basic behavioral interview set-up. The recruiter had a list of behavior questions printed out in front of him and asked a few questions from that list. I don't think I had a lot of chemistry with the interviewer, honestly.

Interview Questions
    • Name an ethical dilemma you had and how you acted.
      Name a time something unexpected happened to you and how you overcame it
        Answer Question

Auditing Intern Interview

they did the application online first, and call me to join a test. the test is made up with two parts, first part is numerical, second part is comprehensive reading. Both are fairly easy, but the time is very limited. after that is an interview with HR, and then with partner.

Audit Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY.

Applied through campus recruiting. On-campus interview with recruiter, basic behavioral questions. Invited back to second-round at their office. Meet and greet plus a presentation at first, and then 3 30-minute interviews. More like back and forth conversations really.

Audit Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at EY.

First round on campus, second round in NYC office.

Audit Intern Interview

I applied online through our university recruiting system. I was called for a pre-interview night get together where all the people interviewing for positions got to meet the interviewers and ask them questions before the actual interview.

At the interview my interviewer was completely inattentive. At one point she looked like she was sleeping and wasn't paying attention at all. No wonder I never heard back from them.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unusual. Tell me about yourself. Also spent some time going over my resume.   Answer Question