EY

Average Difficulty
38 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – Met with two people (both who arrived late as I was the first interview of the day), ended up spending about 5 minutes with one and 5 minutes with the other instead of a full interview. As it was, I had no time to really ask any questions nor really be asked any questions. Interviewers seemed to dismiss me before they even walked in the room (given how late they were). In short, I was not terribly impressed.

Interview Question – N/A - didn't really have a chance to get asked any questions.   Answer Question

San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at EY in May 2014.

Interview Details – Met with a recruiter and applied online. Found out there were openings and contacted the recruiter. I've just had a phone interview and just received an invitation for an in-house interview.

Interview Question – Give an example when you ....   Answer Question

Audit Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – First round interview on campus. Then office visit- everyone was very friendly. Know your resume inside out, and lots of behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Know about your 150-credit plan.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Nashville, TN

I applied through college or university and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at EY in October 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process was very laid back. I had done the ELP so I was already familiar with the recruiters (and they were familiar with me). My interview process was just if I had any questions and they simply prepped me for the office visit. At the office visit, we had a meet and greet with several staff at breakfast, an interview with a senior manager, lunch, then interview with a partner. I found out a few weeks later that I was offered an internship, and I accepted! From friends going through the interview process, I heard that the initial interviews (prior to the office visit) were strictly behavioral based.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you managed a team and things didn't work out as planned.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for interns.

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at EY in October 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed first on campus. Interview with Manager and a Senior Associate sat in on the conversation and "hosted" me during the on campus activities (pre-interview reception, waiting for the interview in the career services office). The on campus interview had a lot of behavioral questions, and the interviewer appeared to be filling out a form while I was answering.

Invited to the second round interview in the office. There were upwards of 100 candidates interviewing throughout the day, so it was a sort of unusual environment. Interviewed with one partner, who asked general resume review questions. He was really interested in what specific position I saw myself fitting in at EY.

Interview Question – What makes you angry?   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at EY in September 2013.

Interview Details – A basic behavioral interview set-up. The recruiter had a list of behavior questions printed out in front of him and asked a few questions from that list. I don't think I had a lot of chemistry with the interviewer, honestly.

Interview Question – Name an ethical dilemma you had and how you acted.
Name a time something unexpected happened to you and how you overcame it
  Answer Question

Intern Audit Interview

Intern Audit

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – recruit through school career fair. two round interviews.

Interview Question – tell me about a time when your work was unfairly evaluated by clients/boss   Answer Question

Auditing Intern Interview

Auditing Intern

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – they did the application online first, and call me to join a test. the test is made up with two parts, first part is numerical, second part is comprehensive reading. Both are fairly easy, but the time is very limited. after that is an interview with HR, and then with partner.

Interview Question – how you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Audit Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – Applied through campus recruiting. On-campus interview with recruiter, basic behavioral questions. Invited back to second-round at their office. Meet and greet plus a presentation at first, and then 3 30-minute interviews. More like back and forth conversations really.

Interview Question – Give me a time you had to give bad news to someone.   Answer Question

Audit Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – First round on campus, second round in NYC office.

Interview Question – Asked a lot about teamwork.   Answer Question

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!