EY

Relevance Date Difficulty

Audit Intern Interview

Audit Intern
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – My first interview was an on-campus interview-- mainly behavioral questions and a run through of my resume. Second interview, I was invited to the EY office and interviewed by 3 people including HR. Mainly behavioral as well, asking predominantly about my track for the CPA exam. Then after the interview I got a tour of the office. People were very nice and friendly, great work environment. I got the offer within two weeks.

Interview Question – Specifically why did you pick audit?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Audit Intern Interview

Audit Intern
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY in October 2010.

Interview Details – Applied through my school and had an on-campus interview (1:1). Pretty standard behavioral interview, nothing fancy. Made it to 2nd round in NY and had two 1:1 interviews with a manager and partner. All very nice people. Still, only behaviorals. Went out to lunch with staff members and was treated to a sushi lunch (on their tab of course). Great day overall. Got the offer two days later and accepted.

Interview Question – How have you dealt with failure?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at EY

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY Audit Intern interview questions and advice in New York City, NY. All interview reviews posted anonymously by EY employees and interview candidates.