EY

Average Difficulty
107 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Audit Staff

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at EY in October 2013.

Interview Details – Campus recruit, the interview was with senior manager and it was informal and casual talk. Didn't ask a lot behavioral questions. Mostly went through the resume. The interview was about 30 mins.

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at EY in March 2010.

Interview Details – Campus recruiting involves on campus interviews/phone interview and an on site interview at the location you are applying for. You will typically have 3 interviews with 3 different people for on site interviews. Most questions are behavioral and not very technical.

Interview Question – Addressing weakness and difficult moments. Typically not a hard question but that is how hard it will get. Interviews are conversational and not very intimidating.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation or starting bonus.

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – Behavioral style interview. I did the interview in college so they wanted to know stuff i did in college with groups. I had to interview on campus, then in new york. I spoke with the senior manager and partner.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got it straight after my nternship

Audit Staff

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was very smooth. I applied through a recruiter and the process took approximately 4 weeks. They got back to me within a week for a phone interview. Two weeks later I received an email for a second round interview at their office. It was an 1-on-1 interview with two senior managers and each interview lasted 45 minutes.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you faced a difficult situation with a team member.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much from for negotiation.

New Orleans, LA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at EY in October 2011.

Interview Details – I was a Campus hire. Had a Campus interview with an executive, which determined if you were going to get an office visit. Then at the office visit I had 2 more interviews and concluded with the offer meeting with a partner.

Interview Question – What is a sum-if function in excel?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, campus hire.

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – first round of interviews were general questions. laid back conversational interview. the second interview was at their office. they are very good at letting you know within 2 week what their final decision is. one two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen.

Interview Question – they made everyone get up and say what their name is, where they went to school, what position they were applying for, and name something interesting about themselves. fairly awkward.   Answer Question

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – All the interviewers are super nice. There's no tricky question or behavioral question involved. Most of the questions were about the impression to the firm and any related working experience like internship.

Interview Question – Be prepared for the work style is very important   Answer Question

Richmond, VA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – 1:1 phone interview, 4 behavioral questions about teamwork and leadership experience, very typical interview. around 20 mins. I thought I did better than any of my previous interviews, but receive rejection very fast

Interview Question – how do you deliver a bad news   Answer Question

Audit Staff

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at EY in October 2011.

Interview Details – Got hired out of the college. No technical questions were asked during the interviews. They were only trying to get to know me to see if I would fit the company culture. The interviewers were nice and laid back.

Interview Question – conversation. No technical questions   Answer Question

Audit Staff

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – I was selected for the internship through the Super Day experience. During the super day an interview was given, which was more of a behavioral interview. I was asked personal questions dealing with leadership, communication, conflicts, and extracurriculars. The interviewer was very nice and down to earth. I was nervous upon beginning the interview, but they are just trying to get to know you to see if you would be a good fit at EY.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. All staff begin with the same base salary

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!