EY

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
103 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – recruited from college, and go through several levels of interview even up to partner level

Interview Question – tell me revenue recognition criteria   Answer Question

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – One phone interview which consisted of some behavioral questions and other basic "tell me about yourself" type questions. After this there was a office visit which consisted of three half hour interviews with partners/managers.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at E&Y versus other big accounting firms?   Answer Question

Audit Staff

I applied through other source and the process took 8 months - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – 2 interviews, lots of networking - basic behavioral

Interview Question – Not applicable   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Interview Details – waiting for the second round interview

Interview Question – all expected question, behavior questions   Answer Question

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – Through university career service, met the office partner at the first campus interview. A week later received notice of second interview. About a week later, had a social event, following with the formal interview in the office. The staff and managers in the office are friendly and nice to chat. Interview was fairly easy, no accounting questions were asked.

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – The hiring process was morderate difficulty. I maintained a good GPA. I got the job through an Emerging Leaders Program that the Company offered at my school. The people I interviewed with were very open and easy to talk to. I liked the interview process as it was manageable. The recruiter was very nice and helpful throughout the whole process.

Richmond, VA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – 1:1 phone interview, 4 behavioral questions about teamwork and leadership experience, very typical interview. around 20 mins. I thought I did better than any of my previous interviews, but receive rejection very fast

Interview Question – how do you deliver a bad news   Answer Question

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – All the interviewers are super nice. There's no tricky question or behavioral question involved. Most of the questions were about the impression to the firm and any related working experience like internship.

Interview Question – Be prepared for the work style is very important   Answer Question

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – first round of interviews were general questions. laid back conversational interview. the second interview was at their office. they are very good at letting you know within 2 week what their final decision is. one two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen.

Interview Question – they made everyone get up and say what their name is, where they went to school, what position they were applying for, and name something interesting about themselves. fairly awkward.   Answer Question

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – on campus interview, most of time just go through resume

Interviews for Top Jobs at EY

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY Audit Staff interview questions and advice. All 103 interview reviews posted anonymously by EY employees and interview candidates.