EY

Average Difficulty
13 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – 1. Campus 2. Two rounds 3. First round at school and final round at EY office as "Superday" 4. get result in about 1-3 weeks.

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – Most interview questions are about the resume. The interviewer asked about the work experience, extracurricular activities, and detailed questions on the resume. The interview was about 30 minutes

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at EY in August 2011.

Interview Details – They pamper you when you interview and hire the top students

Interview Question – Why do you like accounting   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Auditor

I applied through college or university and interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – First round on campus interview. Just some casual talk about my experience.

Interview Question – No special difficult question. The manager is very nice. It was myself that was too nervous.   Answer Question

San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY in November 2009.

Interview Details – Smooth and professional.

Negotiation Details – no negotiation at all. You have to accept what they set.

Cincinnati, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at EY in July 2008.

Interview Details – 1st interview was a phone interview with HR...asked behavioral based questions & inquired into my previous experience. Asked why I wanted to work for the company.
2nd interview was an on-site interview. Interviewed with 6 different people....was also taken out to lunch by a couple of associates. Overall, it was a fairly standard interview process.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Went with another firm.

Paris (France)

I interviewed at EY in November 2012.

Interview Details – Psychometric test + case study

Interview Question – explain how ticket restaurant work   Answer Question

Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at EY in February 2012.

Interview Details – First round is phone interview. Most of them are behavioral question. Why you want to become an auditor, did you have any previous experience on Auditing, Did you have at least 150 credit hours in order to sit for the CPA exams. What would you do if you have a conflict with your team member.

Interview Question – What kind of animal you want to become   Answer Question

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EY in July 2011.

Interview Details – One round of interview, was a group interview with 3 other candidates. Interviewed by 2 managers.

Interview Question – describe a time when your boss/superior asked you to do something and you did not agree with what he/she wanted you to do. other than that most questions were pretty much the standard kind one would expect. I think it would have been good to show initiative in answering questions (but not overly hogging airtime) as it was a group interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. I had applied to the other big4 and this was the only offer I received.

Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online - interviewed at EY in November 2012.

Interview Details – the interview only last for 30 mins with a manager, n 10 mins with a partner. the manager appeared very nice, but the par was very tough. i do not see any reason that they should not employ me, but i was not given an offer.

Interview Question – the par asked me if what he should expect from me aside from my CV   Answer Question

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!