EY

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Accountant Interview

Senior Accountant
Brisbane (Australia)

I applied online and interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – Was recruited through the graduate recruitment process. I'ts important to make strong connections with the HR reps and be enthusiastic throughout the process. Attend as many grad recruitment events as you can to find out about the company and meet some of the existing employees.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years time - I was unsure how honest to be with this question, but in reality as I was starting my career and didn't yet know where this opportunity could take me. Best to demonstrate that you are looking to develop yourself in a great firm, learn as much as you can, and start to understand what opportunities there are to advance as you get there.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Graduate
Brisbane (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at EY in April 2011.

Interview Details – Initial submission was long, was invited in for testing then for an interview a few days later & was informed I had the job just a few days after that. Took a long time to get confirmed start date though.

Interview Question – Most were pretty standard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer was made, no negotiation.

Graduate In Assurance Interview

Graduate In Assurance
Brisbane (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at EY in September 2012.

Interview Details – Online application, online assessment, numeracy and literacyand journal test, 2 interviews and group exercise

Interview Question – What will you do if bosses tell you to do sometime you dont want to   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

IT Advisory Graduate Interview

IT Advisory Graduate
Brisbane (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at EY in September 2011.

Interview Details – -Applied online by submitting my CV and filling in the electronic forms which required answering behavioral type questions.
Received a call the next day saying EY wanted me to come into the Brisbane office for testing.
-7 days later: In-office numerical & verbal tests.
-3 weeks later: Interview with two senior consultants & group case study & presentation.
-Partner interview.

Interview Questions

• What is something in the news recently that could affect this service line?   View Answer
  • Which successful business person do you aspire to be like?   Answer Question

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!