EY Business Advisor Interview Questions

2.5

Business Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Applied through university career website and EY then got an invitation for an on-campus first round interview in addition to an online writing assessment where I had to write a reflection about a random topic. The interview was all behavioral questions, nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected or difficult, the interviewer went through my resume and asked a bunch of questions regarding teamwork and how I handle conflicts in a team, and why I was interested in Advisory. The interview lasted for around 45 minutes and was more of a conversation rather than questions thrown at my face. I guess I did not radiate enough passion about the job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Business Advisor Interview

Interview

Got an interview through campus recruit. Then had a first interview.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (San Francisco, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Interview was relatively laid back - approximately 45 minutes. Basically, the interviewer asked me behavioral questions for about 20-25 minutes and left the rest of the time for me to ask her things about the firm. The firm seems to have a collaborative and feedback-driven culture, but I'm looking for a work experience that's a little more intense/challenging and higher on the risk-reward chart.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had to exhibit leadership skills?   1 Answer