EY Business Advisor Program Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Advisor Program Interview

I met E&Y staff and handed in my resume on the career fair. Then I was invited to an on-campus interview with them. The first round interview was just behavioral questions. Nothing unexpected was asked.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Business Advisor Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at EY in March 2010.

There were two types of interviews. The first interview was through the phone where I spoke with a manager. 2 weeks passed before I was accepted for an office visit.

The office visit occurred 2 weeks later and was much more detailed. There were a total 4, 1on1 interviews and one writing assessment. 2 interviews were with the partners, 1 interview with a manager, and 1 case interview with another manager. The case was very applicable to the types of engagements I could expect to encounter in that position. After the interviews, we met back for a wrap up of the day and were told that we'd hear a decision within 1-3 weeks. I found out 2 weeks later that I was offered a position.

Interview Questions
    • What are some of the risks to the customers if this merger is accomplished?   Answer Question

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!