EY

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EY.

I got the first round interview on campus. It was an 1:1 interview. And they just went through my resume and asked behavior questions, such as my leadership experiences, difficult time in work, or why EY, why the position. The recruiters were very nice. Then, they sent me a writing assessment, and after that, I was invited to office for the second round interview including a case interview, which happened about two weeks after the writing assessment.

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Business Advisor Program Interview

I met E&Y staff and handed in my resume on the career fair. Then I was invited to an on-campus interview with them. The first round interview was just behavioral questions. Nothing unexpected was asked.

Interview Questions

Business Advisor Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at EY in March 2010.

There were two types of interviews. The first interview was through the phone where I spoke with a manager. 2 weeks passed before I was accepted for an office visit.

The office visit occurred 2 weeks later and was much more detailed. There were a total 4, 1on1 interviews and one writing assessment. 2 interviews were with the partners, 1 interview with a manager, and 1 case interview with another manager. The case was very applicable to the types of engagements I could expect to encounter in that position. After the interviews, we met back for a wrap up of the day and were told that we'd hear a decision within 1-3 weeks. I found out 2 weeks later that I was offered a position.

Interview Questions
    • What are some of the risks to the customers if this merger is accomplished?   Answer Question