EY Business Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

3.2

16 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Alpharetta, GA
Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EY.

1st round: on campus, with a senior person in a similar position. 45mins. Basic behavioral/experiential questions. Non-technical.

Final Round: 3 back-to-back interviews in their Alpharetta office. The first interview was with a current business analyst, second was with someone in a different department who is non-technical, and the third is with someone with a much more technical background. He/she will ask hard questions. They weren't hard in the sense that they were thought provoking, just ambiguous and poorly worded. There may have been somewhat of a language barrier.

Interview Questions
  • "Please tell me what you can assume about this situation... You work for the only bank in a state and you are trying to figure out how many ATMs the bank should implement."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at EY in October 2012.

Took a long time to respond

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EY in May 2009.

MIS degree. Applied and got phone interview. Was basic and was next into 1:1 interview. So many cases where given and told to solve. Communication skill is key aspect. Basic personality test and and all other basic stuffs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at EY in August 2010.

Contacted by Recruiting Company, did a webcam interview, then went into city and interviewed with several managers who were very profesional. Very clean and great interview involved not only skills but type of personality and looking for a good fit.

Interview Questions
    • Sorry, there really weren't any unexpected interview questions and I don't want to go into details.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at EY in February 2014.

One interview with management.
    Lot of questions on personal life and some experience questions.

Interview Questions

Didn't like the sound of the job.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY in March 2013.

It had 3 rounds in total. The first one was pretty basic... some aptitude along with a sheet of questions on MS excel. The technical round was easy too. I think they mostly check on attitude and stability(longevity) of a person.

No negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at EY.

Was invited to a face to face interview at their london office. Interview was held with the managing director of the department. Went through a set list of questions that he received from human resources. Very systematic approach as he only asked questions which were on the paper.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rome (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at EY in March 2009.

Hiring was very straightforward, but I think this is mostly due to the attitude of the local business and HR management at the time

Interview Questions
    • "How much does the Italian Government spend in IT each year? Elaborate"   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

what is your strength and weakness

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milano (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milano (Italy)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at EY in April 2013.

3 steps: logic tests, interview with HR (just to know eachother), interview with manager (business case, english test, know eachother)

Interview Questions
    I only negotiated for the postponing the starting of the job
    negotiation was slow (it tooks 2 months) but quite and peaceful

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!