EY

Getting the Interview

15 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – what is your strength and weakness

Interview Question – what do you think if your boss don't like you   Answer Question

Business Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – Was invited to a face to face interview at their london office. Interview was held with the managing director of the department. Went through a set list of questions that he received from human resources. Very systematic approach as he only asked questions which were on the paper.

Interview Question – How do you feel when you accomplish a target   Answer Question

San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at EY in October 2012.

Interview Details – Took a long time to respond

Interview Question – Evaluate worth of Instagram   Answer Question

Rome (Italy)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY in July 2011.

Interview Details – 1)Group interview: first a discussion about a general topic and then a splitted groups should work on a different case study, examining it together for a conclusion

2)1:1 interview: business case scenario

Interview Question – SCM question   View Answer

Reason for Declining – better proposal received

Milano (Italy)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at EY in April 2013.

Interview Details – 3 steps: logic tests, interview with HR (just to know eachother), interview with manager (business case, english test, know eachother)

Interview Question – case study   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I only negotiated for the postponing the starting of the job
negotiation was slow (it tooks 2 months) but quite and peaceful

Thiruvananthapuram (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at EY in July 2010.

Interview Details – They have a very nice office... everyone is free over there...the work culture is very good...
The staff are very friendly, they will be available anytime to help you.

Interview Question – I was only asked general questions...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Just be open to themself and let them know your demands, but make sure that your demand does not exceed your dualification

New York, NY

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EY in May 2009.

Interview Details – MIS degree. Applied and got phone interview. Was basic and was next into 1:1 interview. So many cases where given and told to solve. Communication skill is key aspect. Basic personality test and and all other basic stuffs.

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at EY in August 2010.

Interview Details – Contacted by Recruiting Company, did a webcam interview, then went into city and interviewed with several managers who were very profesional. Very clean and great interview involved not only skills but type of personality and looking for a good fit.

Interview Question – Sorry, there really weren't any unexpected interview questions and I don't want to go into details.   Answer Question

Business Analyst

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY in June 2011.

Interview Details – It was a long interview, (about an hour) considering it was my first job second interview ever. I thought it went well and I was able to handle most if the questions. The questions ranged from my past experiences to religion and ethics. It was a one on one interview and the interviewer was kind of in a rush in the very end. I later found out he was a senior manager.

Interview Question – If you had to follow one religion/belief in life starting from today, which one would it be and why?   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY in March 2013.

Interview Details – It had 3 rounds in total. The first one was pretty basic... some aptitude along with a sheet of questions on MS excel. The technical round was easy too. I think they mostly check on attitude and stability(longevity) of a person.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Interviews for Top Jobs at EY

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All 15 interview reviews posted anonymously by EY employees and interview candidates.