EY Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2015

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at EY (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview for the consultant job was a quick one, I had a 30 min telephonic interview followed by a 30 min face to face interview
The interview was on the BA skills purely

Interview Questions

• Based on the subject only.
    Dow you have exp on RWD
    What is the difference between responsive and adaptive designs
    What are the basic stages of Waterfall
    Some questions on Agile
    Mostly on Agile methodological

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online through the University portal, followed up with them at their conferences and career fair appearances. Went to a pre interview dinner to meet everyone. The campus interview was one on one with a senior level employee. Not tough, not easy. Then there was an on site interview the next week. There was a pre interview dinner again where we met a lot more employees. We stayed at a hotel they booked. The next day there were 3 interviews back to back to back. Everyone was extremely friendly. Interview questions are what you would expect. Culture is very team oriented and positive. They walk the talk. Great company

Interview Questions

• Describe a project
      How did you handle a team member who was creating conflict
      Why EY

Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at EY (Auburn, AL) in August 2014.

Interview

Not professional. Did not read your resume carefully. And then they will be picky at your resume. I do not think employees are friendly here. But I learnt a lot from this interview and their interview process is not long, and they replied so quickly.

Interview Questions

• what do you think you have done to help you get this position.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY in October 2013.

Interview

Campus recruiting. Round one on campus and round two at their office. Largely behavioral questions and very relaxed. First round is with a director while the second round is 3 people. There is a pre-interview dinner before the second round

Interview Questions

• Based on your major, do you still want to do work related to it?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at EY.

Interview

Several tests on verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning and a test of English (listening and grammar), full-day assessment centre (well organized, opportunity to meet people from the company, we had two case studies, one in Czech and another in English and every time there was an observer with each group but he did not interfere with the process - it was just about the applicants how they handled the task), several interviews (HR, partner, manager)

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at EY (London, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

One interview with management.
    Lot of questions on personal life and some experience questions.

Interview Questions

Didn't like the sound of the job.

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

1st round: on campus, with a senior person in a similar position. 45mins. Basic behavioral/experiential questions. Non-technical.

Final Round: 3 back-to-back interviews in their Alpharetta office. The first interview was with a current business analyst, second was with someone in a different department who is non-technical, and the third is with someone with a much more technical background. He/she will ask hard questions. They weren't hard in the sense that they were thought provoking, just ambiguous and poorly worded. There may have been somewhat of a language barrier.

Interview Questions

• "Please tell me what you can assume about this situation... You work for the only bank in a state and you are trying to figure out how many ATMs the bank should implement."   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY (Bangalore (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

It had 3 rounds in total. The first one was pretty basic... some aptitude along with a sheet of questions on MS excel. The technical round was easy too. I think they mostly check on attitude and stability(longevity) of a person.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at EY.

Interview

Was invited to a face to face interview at their london office. Interview was held with the managing director of the department. Went through a set list of questions that he received from human resources. Very systematic approach as he only asked questions which were on the paper.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

what is your strength and weakness