EY

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY in September 2014.

They flew over to my city for my first round interview, and I flew to their office for the second interview.

The first interview was pretty standard - two back-to-back interviews with HR and a manager, followed by a simple writing assessment.
    Interview questions are nothing surprising, mainly focused on teamwork, leadership and time management. The writing assessment is about finding out who you really are (I was asked about what would I do if I won a million-dollar lottery).

The second interview is consisted of an office tour, a presentation, and dinner at a partner's house. There's nothing stressful about this process - you just have to be yourself.

Tip 1: Make sure you research about dinner etiquette if you aren't so familiar with those (like which fork to use for which course).
    Tip 2: Let them know, say it with confidence that "I want to work for EY".

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you have to deliver a difficult message.
      Tell me about a time when you were disappointed in something.

Answer Question
    No room for negotiation.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY in March 2012.

I submitted my resume, and was called the next day to set up a conference call interview. Very professional, good questions relevant to my role, and interviewed for about 40 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. We discusses my work experience and future goals.   Answer Question