EY

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Discovery EY Internship Position Interview

Tallahassee, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – I applied through a career fair that EY was recruiting at. I submitted my resume and got a interview invitation email a week later. I attended the pre-interview social the night before and all of the EY associates were very uptight and high maintenance. The whole dinner was very uncomfortable and awkward. I just smiled and tried to make conversation to help lighten the mood. The interview was not very different. The people who interviewed did not seem like they cared about the interviees. I had a PWC interview the very next day. It was a total 360 and they actually did care about the candidates and tried to make people feel comfortable. This whole interview process opened my eyes to the corporate culture to both of these accounting firms. Bottom line: I did not get extended a office visit from EY, but I am going to the NY office interview for PWC next week!

Interview Question – What is your greatest accomplishment? Why accounting? What are some of your career goals? Mostly just behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at EY

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY Discovery EY Internship Position interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by EY employees and interview candidates.