EY

Updated Sep 26, 2014

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

ELP Summer Leadership Conference Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY in March 2014.

First interview was on campus, mainly behavioral and I was asked about various things on my resume. Second round was at the EY office. There were 2 more interviews which were mostly behavioral. I was also asked about why I was interested in EY and what service lines I preferred.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you were working as a team and someone wasn't pulling their weight   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

ELP Summer Leadership Conference Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY in April 2013.

It was an on-campus interview arranged by our career center. I had previously been in contact with the recruiter and had met her for coffee prior to the interview. The night before, they had a pre-interview social which invited all candidates out for a fun event to mix with professionals.
    The interview was extremely laid back, my interviewer made it a point to say we were having a conversation rather than an interview. There were a few questions to find out how I have been a leader, but otherwise the whole interaction was easy and comfortable. I really enjoyed the process with E&Y

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about how you effectively communicated in X situation and how you have applied this to similar situations   Answer Question