EY

Updated Sep 27, 2014

2.1

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

I applied on university career website and got invited to the on-campus interview.
There is a pre-night event before the interview where you can meet your interviewer next day and other professionals&former interns.
The interview is 1-1 and conversational based. Most questions are based on resume and why you are interested in accounting/EY.

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Emerging Leaders Program, Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

I come from a recruited school so I applied via my school's career site. I then had one on-campus interview with my school recruiter. It lasted 30 minutes. It's very casual and they simply ask about you and your interests.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

I applied for Emerging Leaders Program during the second semester of my sophomore year. I submitted my application and was invited to the first round interview on-campus. Some candidates even had second round interviews, but I only had the first round interview; it depends on location.

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY.

I met with a recruiter, didn't think it was a difficult interview. The recruiter asked a bunch of questions about my resume and working with groups. Make sure you can give an answer for everything you have on your resume. Also be prepared to give examples of how you overcame difficulties working in groups and how you had to exhibit leadership roles.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY in April 2014.

Applied online through my school's job site. One on campus interview, almost entirely behavioral questions and relaxed conversation. Then two in office interviews with managers and a partner. Both interviews were similar to the first one. I got the same day, and was notified that I had been selected.

Interview Questions
    • Typical questions: Describe a time when ______________ and how you reacted to it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Binghamton, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Binghamton, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY in April 2014.

2 rounds of interviews, one behavioral and one technical. Behavioral questions are mainly focused on resumes whereas technical questions are about my previous works with EY. Technical questions are legit and they are not really easy. Since I have prior experiences with EY professionals, my technical questions for my interview were pretty much about that experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online – interviewed at EY.

The whole interview process was very relaxed and laid back. It was a 40 minute long interview, alternated between two interviewers. One was a tax partner and the other audit; 20 minutes each. There weren't that many behavioral questions at all, it felt more like a casual conversation. We just kept exchanging questions came up.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself. Tell me about the experiences on your resume.   Answer Question

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY in March 2014.

1. Campus interview- 2 behavioral, very casual interviews. More like chatting with the interviewer than a Q&A.
    2. Office Interview- Also behavioral. Talk to a partner and chat about similarities..I talked about football. They are really just trying to get to know you and introduce you to the firm. One of the interviewers asked some questions about past experiences. Know your resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY in March 2014.

Representatives came to campus to interview selected candidates for the program. Two 30-minute interviews. Very laid back. They asked me behavioral and resume questions. Just be yourself and be confident.

Emerging Leader Program Interview

Campus Career Center

Interview Questions
    • When was a time you had to think quickly on your feet?   Answer Question