EY

16 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EY in April 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online through my school's job site. One on campus interview, almost entirely behavioral questions and relaxed conversation. Then two in office interviews with managers and a partner. Both interviews were similar to the first one. I got the same day, and was notified that I had been selected.

Interview Question – Typical questions: Describe a time when ______________ and how you reacted to it.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Emerging Leaders Program

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY in March 2014.

Interview Details – 1. Campus interview- 2 behavioral, very casual interviews. More like chatting with the interviewer than a Q&A.
2. Office Interview- Also behavioral. Talk to a partner and chat about similarities..I talked about football. They are really just trying to get to know you and introduce you to the firm. One of the interviewers asked some questions about past experiences. Know your resume.

Interview Question – Why EY, why this location, standard questions   Answer Question

Binghamton, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at EY in April 2014.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of interviews, one behavioral and one technical. Behavioral questions are mainly focused on resumes whereas technical questions are about my previous works with EY. Technical questions are legit and they are not really easy. Since I have prior experiences with EY professionals, my technical questions for my interview were pretty much about that experience.

Interview Question – Not really that many difficulty questions   Answer Question

Emerging Leaders Program

I applied through college or university and interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – I applied for Emerging Leaders Program during the second semester of my sophomore year. I submitted my application and was invited to the first round interview on-campus. Some candidates even had second round interviews, but I only had the first round interview; it depends on location.

Interview Question – How do you motivate your teammates?   Answer Question

Emerging Leaders Program

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – I met with a recruiter, didn't think it was a difficult interview. The recruiter asked a bunch of questions about my resume and working with groups. Make sure you can give an answer for everything you have on your resume. Also be prepared to give examples of how you overcame difficulties working in groups and how you had to exhibit leadership roles.

Interview Question – What is your favorite course and why.   Answer Question

Syracuse, NY

I applied through college or university - interviewed at EY in March 2014.

Interview Details – Representatives came to campus to interview selected candidates for the program. Two 30-minute interviews. Very laid back. They asked me behavioral and resume questions. Just be yourself and be confident.

Boston, MA

I applied online and interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – The whole interview process was very relaxed and laid back. It was a 40 minute long interview, alternated between two interviewers. One was a tax partner and the other audit; 20 minutes each. There weren't that many behavioral questions at all, it felt more like a casual conversation. We just kept exchanging questions came up.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself. Tell me about the experiences on your resume.   Answer Question

Emerging Leaders Program

I applied online - interviewed at EY in February 2013.

Interview Details – EY hosts some of the friendliest professionals I have come in contact with. They were extremely helpful from the very beginning. You apply for this position through both your school's website and through the main Ernst & Young website. There is only one interview. The interview is highly behavioral. They just want to see that you're excited to work for EY and would be a good fit.

Interview Question – What company do you admire?   Answer Question

Berkeley, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at EY in March 2013.

Interview Details – I applied for the position and got an interview through the career center. The interview was very conversational but I clicked with the recruiter. You can usually tell if the interviewer likes you or not by the questions you ask. She called me back around 1 week after telling me I had been accepted for the program.

Interview Question – Easy questions   Answer Question

Emerging Leader Program Interview

Emerging Leader Program

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – Campus Career Center

Interview Question – When was a time you had to think quickly on your feet?   Answer Question

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!