EY FSO BAP Advisory Interview Questions

FSO Advisory BAP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY (Dallas, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

1st Round of interviews is at your college. There is a dinner the night before that I highly encourage you to attend. You get to know the managers and the people that are currently in the program. Everyone was very nice and willing to answer all of your questions. The first round is with a manager and they just want to get to know you and see if you would fit into their culture. They ask you a few things off of your resume and a few behavioral questions.

About three days later, if you make it to the second round they invite you to a super day at the location you preference. This super day contains two behavioral interviews and a case study. EY does a great job to make you feel like they are recruiting you and that you are not just another candidate. You will be assigned a buddy who takes you to all of your interview locations. I advice you to prep for the case study by reviewing the attached podcast from the super day invitation email. If you have time I would practice case studies with a friend. This case was very interactive and the manager will ask you questions on what would you do in this case.

One of the behavorial interviews was very relaxed and they just wanted to get to know you. The second asked a lot of questions on what technical experiences you have and experience with working in a team environment.

After the interview, people that are currently in the program take you to a nice brunch and they are really just seeing how well you fit in with them.

About three days later I got a phone call with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you instead of the other candidates I am interviewing today?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, they give you a very good offer.

Other Interview Reviews for EY

FSO BAP Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

So far it's been a great process. They had some on campus events I attended in order to learn about the company and recruiters. From there I applied online and was asked for a 1st round interview. Asked me questions like "name a time when I had to be flexible?" and "what is your greatest failure" and some questions about working on teams. overall it is just to get to know you, not technicals. I am here in NY for the super day and am trying to get some feedback on what to really expect from the case interview. so far its been great!

Interview Questions