EY

Relevance Date Difficulty

FSO IT Advisory Interview

FSO IT Advisory
New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at EY in November 2011.

Interview Details – Went through basic 1 on 1 campus interview after the pre-selected interview dinner the night before. Interview was very nice and fairly informal. Was sent an online writing assessment to complete a week later. Was invited to Superday in the Times Square office where I participated in 2 behavioral interviews and one case study. Didn't connect well to the first interview, who was fairly condescending at some points of the interview, though I'm sure it was designed to be like this. Didn't get the offer, but I'm sure someone else who was a better fit for the company got it over me.

Interview Question – Why EY?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at EY

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY FSO IT Advisory interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by EY employees and interview candidates.