EY FSO TAP Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2014

2.7

FSO TAP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at EY in October 2014.

Interview

Applying via campus recruiting. 1 week got the interview. I chose to tell the truth that my career goal is IT company, that is one reason of my fail. What's more, I didn't have interview experience before, so I didn't prepare for the behavior questions and that was another reason why I didn't go to next round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

TAP FSO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through my career fair website then about 2 weeks later I received an email saying I got the on campus interview. The night before the interview there was a networking dinner for all candidates. The first round interview was easy behavioral questions. Then about 2 weeks later I got the email saying I made it to the final round interviews in NY. There was a writing assessment I had to do also. The final round was 3 interviews including 1 case and 2 behavioral. The case wasn't too hard and the behaviorals weren't bad either. I then got a call the next week from the head recruiter congratulating me on getting the job. The following day I received my package, as well as a personal email from the head partner of my program.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none - it is an internship

FSO: TAP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY (Syracuse, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

I went through campus career services and got selected for the first round of interviews

Interview Questions

• My interviewer asked standard questions based on my resume. One of the questions included Explain your role in the team project. How did you handle conflict in your team?   Answer Question

FSO TAP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

Interview

E&Y is know for its "people culture". But I experienced it during my interview process. I got to the PI after clearing the first round and having my resume filtered out. The interview was conducted a day after the formal dinner where we got a chance to meet partners of the comapny. The interview didnt include anything technical but was just a glance over my resume. And how i contributed to each one of my projects. Unfortunately i didnt get thru this round .

Interview Questions

• Which is the coolest project you have been a part of so far ?   Answer Question