EY

Average Difficulty
13 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university - interviewed at EY in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through campus recruiting

Interview Question – What other information, besides credit, would you take into consideration when decisioning loan.   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at EY in August 2012.

Interview Details – Wriiten Test,HR Round, Techical Round

Interview Question – Not as such if you are prepared.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not Negotiable,as i joined as fresher

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – Four rounds of interview were conducted. My GD round was cleared along with written test.

Interview Question – mostly Question are related to basic accounting   Answer Question

Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at EY in January 2013.

Interview Details – One in person interview

Interview Question – What are your views on the most recent policy changes as they affect audits?   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at EY in May 2012.

Interview Details – 4 rounds of interview, GD, Aptitude test, HR round, technical and managerial round. Since i was a fresher then, most of the questions were related to academics and projects.

Interview Question – Regarding Excel and Accounts   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at EY in July 2013.

Interview Details – First, they are given 4 topics we choose anyone of that topic and we have to speak less than a min.

Interview Question – I don't know exactly which round is difficult, why because am rejected first round itself   Answer Question

Rome (Italy)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at EY in February 2011.

Interview Details – 3 steps:

-Group interview with: personal presentation, multiple choises test (logical and financial) and business game.
- HR Interview
- Double Technical interview (Senior Manager and Partner)

Interview Question – Accounting question about:

-Normalized EBITDA
- EBITDA Adjustment
  Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at EY in October 2012.

Interview Details – Mine was a on-campus recruitment'
1. group discussion (topics such as is professional certification like ca, cs compulsory for a graduate?)
2.aptitude test- accounts, quant, verbalability and essay writing
3. technical round of interview
4.final round with the HR

Interview Question – some of the finance related questions were a liitle tough for an undergrad..   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at EY in July 2012.

Interview Details – 1st round will be the general communication round which ll be easy. 2nd round will be an aptitude test which I found bit difficult. 3rd round ll be the normal HR and last is the technical round!

Interview Question – Basic accounting question!   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at EY in May 2012.

Interview Details – Day 1 - first round was Extempore, where we had 5 topics to choose from and speak about one of them for 5 minutes, in this round the English, grammar and pronunciation and style was checked.
second round was Letter writing on the given topic in 10 minutes. Third round was aptitude test, which had four sections English skills, Excel (computer skills), Accounting skills, Logical reasoning skills.
Fourth round was Personal and Technical interview.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!