EY

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Associate

I applied through college or university and interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – Interviews were held on campus with a recruiting event the previous night.

Interview Question – It was more of a conversation and I was able to answer all questions asked.   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY in February 2013.

Interview Details – 1st round gd
2nd round aptitude
3rd round hr interview

Interview Question – normal qestion in hr   Answer Question

Financial Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at EY in May 2010.

Interview Details – First you will have screen test, then written exam for an hour on accounts, apptitute, data reasoning and English grammer and hr round then technical round then final round.

Negotiation Details – Yes but not much

Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at EY in August 2011.

Interview Details – Dress smar. Do not panic, the interviewers are very co-operating. Also, polish your basic accountancy and keep an idea of general things around you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The offers ale virtually fixed, so i dont see any point in negotiating. You can if You want to- there is no harm.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!