EY
3.6 of 5 3,786 reviews
www.ey.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

EY Financial Management Associate Interview Questions & Reviews in New York City, NY

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Management Associate Interview

New York, NY

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EY in January 2011.

Interview Details – I did the phone interview in December, after the holidays, I have not heard from them, so I decided to send a follow up email, and they told me they wanted me to come visit the office and meet with people of the team I may work for. That is scheduled for Wedneday January 12th... Extremely nervous, and not sure what to expect from the interview... Will keep you updated on the outcome...

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you suggested an easier way of doing things, and it was implemented.   Answer Question
  • Why do you want to leave your current job?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Financial Management Associate Interview

Financial Management Associate
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY in August 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview with the HR was not very difficult. The interviewer was very nice and at the end of the interview she said that she would recommend me to the next stage. It has been 2 weeks now and I still haven't heard anything. Anybody with a similar experience?

Interview Question – what are some of the excel features you have used?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at EY

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY Financial Management Associate interview questions and advice in New York City, NY. All interview reviews posted anonymously by EY employees and interview candidates.