EY Financial Management Associate Interview Questions in New York City, NY

3.5

Financial Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

I did the phone interview in December, after the holidays, I have not heard from them, so I decided to send a follow up email, and they told me they wanted me to come visit the office and meet with people of the team I may work for. That is scheduled for Wedneday January 12th... Extremely nervous, and not sure what to expect from the interview... Will keep you updated on the outcome...

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you suggested an easier way of doing things, and it was implemented.   Answer Question
  • Why do you want to leave your current job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Financial Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with the HR was not very difficult. The interviewer was very nice and at the end of the interview she said that she would recommend me to the next stage. It has been 2 weeks now and I still haven't heard anything. Anybody with a similar experience?

Interview Questions