EY

www.ey.com

EY Fraud Investigation and Dispute Services Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Fraud Investigation and Dispute Services Associate Interview

Fraud Investigation and Dispute Services Associate
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – First they initiated an on campus interview. After about 2 weeks, I received an invitation to their New York office. They would pay for everything from hotel, parking to meal which is very professional.

Later on during the visiting, the interviewees are assigned to a specific escort, which is a EY employee. The escort would assist you through the day.

There were two one-one interviews with two managers. They were very laid back and friendly, no pressure at all. They were all very smart so we had a nice conversation. The questions were most behavioral questions and resume scanning, there was no case studies.

After two round of interviews, the group would gather together and went out for a lunch with their escorts. They took us to a very nice restaurant, and they were all young, friendly and enthusiastic.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5, 10 and 20 years.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. Since it was only an intern position they gave me a fix salary. However, they seemed to be very generous and the salary was way over what I expected

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!