EY

Relevance Date Difficulty

AUDIT SUPPORT ASSOCIATE Interview

AUDIT SUPPORT ASSOCIATE
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at EY in June 2014.

Interview Details – First there is a GD, than a interview and after that a one on one interview with the HR. The recruiting staff was friendly and was clear about what they want.

Interview Question – What does EY do ?   Answer Question

Transaction Advisory Services Senior Interview

Transaction Advisory Services Senior
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at EY in March 2014.

Interview Details – It begins with an Excel test. basic as well as some important excel formulas are asked like Vlookup,calculating sales, percentage, sum etc. If selected, this is followed by an interview.

Interview Question – Vlookup. not an important part of MBA (IT subject) course.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY in October 2010.

Interview Details – HR and Technical Rounds

Interview Question – Audit Planning and reviews   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None.

Supervising Analyst Interview

Supervising Analyst
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at EY in December 2012.

Interview Details – one on one interviews with HR and Operations

Interview Question – Case studies can some times come as a shocker..   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The offer was descent enough to be negotiated.

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – Interviewers were very cordial the i was called for first two rounds of technical interview but no correspondences since then. I found it a bit unprofessional.

Interview Question – Very technical questions. Good knowledge of the subject is needed. Above all i felt that they test you on how much willing you are to work and what knowledge quotient you possess.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – Initial round had questions relating to your resume, details of projects done in the previous organization.
Basic knowledge about work in the Big 4's.

Technical skills: Analytic aptitude

Interview Question – Instance of leadership in your previous project   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – Initial communication through job consultant followed by HR round, technical round and partner round.

Interview Question – cannot think of any   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – the offer is negotiable if they really like you.

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at EY in August 2013.

Interview Details – Shortlisted by a recruiting agency.
Initially there was an HR round followed by a technical round.
A round with the manager was arranged a week later.
There was another technical round scheduled after a month which lasted for 45 minutes

Interview Question – Testing estimates, planning   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary offered was very less.

Intern Interview

Intern
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at EY in December 2013.

Interview Details – APTITUDE TEST FOLLOWED BY HR INTERVIEW

Interview Question – why we should hire you,location flexibility   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at EY in October 2013.

Interview Details – Aptitude test, Essay Writing, Interview

Interview Question – how will you analyse the financials of 2 pharma companies?   Answer Question

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!