EY

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at EY in April 2013.

Interview Details – Received phone interview, then a couple weeks later, I was scheduled for a face-to face with 2 managers. Followed up with HR two more weeks later via e-mail, heard back from EY a week later. Was scheduled to come back for one additional interview a day later. The next couple of days, I received a job offer....which I accepted.

Interview Question – What is the most difficult situation that I dealt with in the workplace, and how was I able to overcome it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't need to negotiate because they paid me according to my experience.

Human Resources Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EY in May 2008.

Interview Details – I interviewed at the Secaucus, NJ location and it was great. I met with 3 different hiring managers and the interviews lasted a couple hours. The questions addressed specific behavior competencies and culture fit. The office environment is very open and the decor of the buidling is impressive. The bus runs on a regular basis to Port Authority, NYC. Before the in-person interviews had a very detailed phone screen that addressed what I wrote on my resume. The in-house recruiter was very open about the process and kept me updated throughout. Even though I was not offered the job, it was a great opportunity to interview and learn from the experience. I would apply again at any time to Ernst & Young. Hopefully this time I would be offered a job.

Interview Question – Describe a situation in which you had to deal with a difficult employee or manager. What happened and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at EY in May 2008.

Interview Details – I had worked with them as an intern, so they offered me a position that became available. They got in touch with me via a telephone call and I had a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a sticky situation from which you have come out recently?   Answer Question
  • What is your relationship with your boss and how do you handle any disagreements?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at EY

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY Human Resources interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by EY employees and interview candidates.