EY IT Advisory Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at EY in November 2011.

I was interviewed at my University. The interviewed consisted of two different people back to back. The first interviewer was much kinder then the second but overall it was a relaxed interview. They asked me a variety of behavior questions. I was asked what i could see myself doing in 5 years, what I knew about the company and why I wanted to work for the company. I received an offer and accepted it.

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at EY in January 2011.

I only passed the first round interview. It was all behavior questions. Explain your experience working in a team sort of things.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EY in February 2010.

First round interview with partner on campus. Second round interviews at E&Y office in New York. Second round included two interviews with managers, small case study, and writing sample exercise. Included lunch with other applicants and young associates.

Interview Questions
    • What was a challenging project you participated in for which you were most proud of?   Answer Question

IT Advisory Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at EY in November 2011.

There is a case interview round. Typically, a 3 page case with some tables as requirements followed by about 5 questions.

Interview Questions
    • What are they platform requirements for a mobile application   Answer Question

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!