EY
3.6 of 5 3,796 reviews
www.ey.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

EY IT Advisory Services Intern Interview Questions & Reviews in New York City, NY

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at EY in November 2010.

Interview Details – First, I had an on-campus behavioral interview with a brainteaser at the end. A month later, I flew out to New York for a super day. EY arranged all my travel and hotel accommodations. There was a continental breakfast while people arrived. First there was an overview of the program and the company. Then an employee was assigned to every interviewee. This person walked the interviewee to each of their 4 interviews: 2 behavioral interviews with a parter, a writing sample, and a case interview guided by a senior manager. I then went out to lunch with my employee "buddy" and a couple of others.

Interview Question – What technological problems could be presented in the merging of companies.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – n/a

New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at EY in March 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted about a week prior with details regarding my visit to the office, and they generously flew me to New York to interview with the firm's IT Advisory Services branch.

The day consisted of the following:

2 behavioral interviews.
1 case study.

I was pleased as punch to be at the office, and the people were very nice. I thought that the managers who I interacted with were very polite, and even though I didn't get the offer, I would be very happy to interview again. Everyone else seemed very busy though, but, well, that's the nature of the job.

Interview Questions

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at EY in December 2010.

Interview Details – After an initial interview on campus, I got an invitation for an office visit in New York City. The office visit consisted of 2 behavioral interviews with partners, a writing sample test, and a case interview. A "buddy" was assigned to me to take me around the building and answer any questions. The interview was on Friday, and I got a call for an offer on Monday.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to deal with conflict.   Answer Question
  • Case Interview: Scenario involving 2 banks merging. Had to give a recommendation on how to merge information systems of both banks.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at EY

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY IT Advisory Services Intern interview questions and advice in New York City, NY. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by EY employees and interview candidates.