EY

EY IT Audit Staff Interview Questions

3.3

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

IT Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at EY in August 2012.

a written test (quant + logical reasoning + verbal) followed by a GD followed by an interview round. The interview had basic technical questions from the subject you are most comfortable with , and basic logical questions. The HR round was basic, with questions like, your family background, are you willing to sign the bond, a discussion on the internships and projects you have undertaken etc.

Interview Questions
  • how can you distinguish one faulty box of 9 grams from 9 other boxes of 10grams each, weighing it just once.   View Answers (2)

Other Interview Reviews for EY

IT Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY in July 2010.

1 round of interview with 2 senior managers

Interview Questions
    • nothing unexpected, required to answer your personal strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

IT Audit Staff Interview

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at EY in October 2008.

Very quick and smooth process. All the staff were very polite and made me feel at ease. My advice would be to know exactly what you want out of your career and be prepard to articulate that.
    The phone interview was short consisting of only a few questions about my background and interest the role.
    The face to face interview was challening because of the level of technical knowledge they expected of me.