EY

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY in October 2013.

Interview Details – We had on campus socials, interviews, and then second round interviews in their main office. Every aspect of the process was very enjoyable - their staff were all very kind and actively interested in learning more about you.

Interview Question – Be sure you know how to do a SWOT analysis. It came up a few times in both the case based interview and a writing prompt. SWOT is not hard, but be sure to brush up on it!   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at EY in November 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed with E & Y after application. One interview face to face strengths based for 45 mins in the London office.

Interview Question – What do you like about business?   Answer Question

IT Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at EY in November 2009.

Interview Details – The interview mostly involved behavioral questions. This was the pre interview to see if they liked you, then would decide to bring you to their office for the offer. Unfortunately I did not get an offer, though I did not have enough money for a suit and my contacts tell me this might have been part of it. They are pretty selective so it would have been important for me to not make a bad impression like this. So answer truthfully and try not to do something to make them say no to you.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were a leader and there was an issue? How did you lead the group? What was the outcome?   Answer Question
  • Describe yourself?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at EY

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY IT Intern interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by EY employees and interview candidates.