EY IT Intern Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

IT Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EY in October 2013.

We had on campus socials, interviews, and then second round interviews in their main office. Every aspect of the process was very enjoyable - their staff were all very kind and actively interested in learning more about you.

Interview Questions
  • Be sure you know how to do a SWOT analysis. It came up a few times in both the case based interview and a writing prompt. SWOT is not hard, but be sure to brush up on it!   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at EY in November 2013.

Interviewed with E & Y after application. One interview face to face strengths based for 45 mins in the London office.

IT Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY in November 2009.

The interview mostly involved behavioral questions. This was the pre interview to see if they liked you, then would decide to bring you to their office for the offer. Unfortunately I did not get an offer, though I did not have enough money for a suit and my contacts tell me this might have been part of it. They are pretty selective so it would have been important for me to not make a bad impression like this. So answer truthfully and try not to do something to make them say no to you.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you were a leader and there was an issue? How did you lead the group? What was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Describe yourself?   View Answer