EY

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

ITRA Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – I had an on campus interview followed by an in-office interview two weeks later. During the campus it was one round of behavioral. The in-office was two rounds of behavioral followed by one case interview. Nothing technical for the case interview, just know basic SDLC and creative thinking on your feet.

Interview Question – What makes EY unique from its competitors   Answer Question

Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY in October 2012.

Interview Details – campus recruiting through my university. Got a office visit invitation after the on campus interview. The campus interview has a case study. Then, I had two interviews with a partner and a senior manager during the office visit.

Interview Question – After I told my interviewer a story to prove that I'm really tenacious, he asked me to give him another example to prove that I'm tenacious. It was really unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Chicago, IL

I interviewed at EY in September 2011.

Interview Details – Resume drop, on-campus interview, office visit (behavior, case interview, and writing sample), offer

Interview Question – Business Case   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

ITRA - Intern Interview

ITRA - Intern
Cleveland, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EY in October 2010.

Interview Details – Pretty standard campus interview procedure. Very impressed with nearly all the people I met. I got a first round interview on campus through my school's career fair. Got called back to the office visit which consisted of two one-on-one interviews with a manager and partner. These were standard interviews with behavioral-based questions. Also consisted of a case study that came as kind of a surprise. Offered the job within a few days, but declined.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you encountered a problem in a team atmosphere and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I accepted somewhere else.

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – Apply online, and got a call for interview 6 weeks later. I was given a written test and required to finish it in 20 minutes. The text was about common questions, not technical at all. The whole interview took about half an hour, and it was about introducing job tasks. Interviewer asked only few regular questions, nothing unexpected.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!