EY ITRA Staff I Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EY in February 2014.

I applied through my school career website. In about 2 weeks I received an invitation for an on-campus interview. It was a 30-minute behavioral interview with a partner. She was very friendly and welcoming. Some of the questions she asked were: Why do you want to work in consulting? Why do you want to work at EY? Tell me about a situation when you were a leader in a team? Tell me about a conflict that you experienced in a team... They called me the next day to invite for a super day on Friday. It consisted of 2 behavioral and 1 case interview. The super day started very early. I had to be in the office by 8.15am. In the beginning we had a presentation, then we were introduced to our escorts who showed around the office that day. The behavioral interviews were pretty much the same as in the first round. The case study was about a brick and mortar bank that wanted to merge with an online bank. Later we had lunch with our escorts. They took us to a nice restaurant on Times Square. We talked, ate, and had a good time. But don't be caught off guard- this is also a part of your interview. The day after the super day the recruiter called me to make an offer. they gave me 3 weeks to decide.

no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for EY

ITRA Staff I Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at EY.

The first interview was held on campus with an employer from the office. This interview was very laid back and was more about getting to know me. The next step was a trip to the office for another round of interviews. I met with a manager and partner, and this was also more of a discussion about whether EY was the right fit for me. There was not any behavioral questions asked that were overly difficult to answer, and the interviewers were definitely not trying to catch you off guard or trip you up on anything.

Interview Questions
    • I was given a case study that I was to analyze and present possible solutions to the problem. This wasn't overly difficult and the interviewer didn't really look into my answer that much.   View Answers (2)

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at EY in October 2012.

They were courteous, and the communication was apt.

Interview Questions
    There is not much scope for negotiation unless you are an experienced hire.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!