EY Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (San Juan, PR) in December 2008.

Interview

I met the person in charge of Human Resources at the University of Puerto Rico Job Fair. There she took my resume and told me that she would call me for a first interview at the Puerto Rico Office. I got a call for the first interview on October 2008 where I met one of the Senior Tax Managers and told me what was expected of me as a Tax Intern. After passing this interview, I went on a second interview in December where I met one of the Tax Partners and was interviewed by three other different people. I passed the second round of interviews and got a call two weeks after telling me I got the internship during Tax Season.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Was asked a couple of behavioral question. Include interest, experience. Why you want to work in the firm. How you would handle certain situations. Hows well you work with in a group or alone. How you resolve conflicts. What do you see yourself doing in x years time. These types of questions.

Interview Questions

• Recall a situation when you have to change a plan in the last minute. how you react to it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting website. Contacted via telephone to come in for "superday", which consisted of one 45 minute Case Study interview, two 45 minute behavior interviews, and one 45 minute writing prompt. The process was long and tiresome. They treated us to a very nice lunch following the interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview process was great. Everyone was extremely friendly from the partners down to the staff. The office really does have a tight knit feel and that was a huge attraction for me.

Interview Questions

• What is a time in your life where you didn't live up to your expectations?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example where you worked as a team member to solve a difficult problem or reach a goal.   Answer Question

Negotiation

For interns, they pay salary, so negotiations aren't really needed unless you feel like you could get a substantial amount more at another office

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Bangalore (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

the interview process is very discrete, always go through a reference and do it well ahead of time. the HR is very welcoming and will consider your application fairly.intially , there will be a interaction with one of the HR managers, followed by an aptitude test and technical round. perform well and you'll be in.

Interview Questions

• what are your strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview process was well formed and structured. First was a behavioral interview which was to be followed by 3 more interviews on-site.

Interview Questions

• (Looking at a Pepsi Can) What do you think about this can? What processes were involved to make this?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (New Delhi (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Good experience It started with online application, then a telephonic inquiring wether am i interested in the job which i replied yes i am. Then I got a call for interview. Very grueling session. Consisted of skill test, GD, interview (panel/1:1)

Interview Questions

• Why do want to apply for our company?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Milan (Italy)) in November 2008.

Interview

Interview process based on 4 steps: - 1st one: a personality written text + an English written text + an Accounting written text (30 minutes each) - 2nd one: group assessment (1 hour) - 3rd one: meeting with a business line senior manager for a technical interview (accounting) - 4th one: meeting with the business line partner for assessing my motivation

Interview Questions

• How the 2008 financial crisis started and which solutions I would have suggested   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation at all

Intern Interview

Interview

Written test (IQ and maths, a/c, etc.), technical grilling session, Human Resources round The process took a total time of 2 months.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

forwarded my resume, then got call from the hr fixing my date and venue.1st round was gd,then aptitude test ,technical then interview with HR

Interview Questions

• my gd topic was idea to become india superpower by 2020   Answer Question