EY Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

106 interviews

2.8

106 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Called me two weeks before, simply asking me what am I applying for. Then about to visit the Houston Office.

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Intern Interview

On campus interview, on site super day.

Interview Questions
    • Case study was the 4th interview of the super day. The interviewer walked through how to answer the way he wanted before he gave me the packet.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EY.

campus career service center-online application-first interview

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at EY.

Asked me to walk through my resume, then some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a difficult person that you had to deal with.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Before proceeding to the first interview, I had to complete personality and capacity tests. The recruiter sent me the links and I had 5 working days to complete them both. The personality test was straight forward and the most important thing was to be honest and as a result consistent. Questions repeat themselves in different ways.

Now, before you complete the capacity test they provide you with 4 questions to practice. The problem with that is that the answers for these example questions are pretty easy and the difficulty is very low. When you start the test you realize that the questions are much more difficult and time is running...so, the example questions are misleading, since you expect similar/slightly higher level of questions.

Interview Questions
    • Take the 4 example questions and take into consideration that each question will use 6-7 characters instead of 1-2 that you practiced with   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I met and talked with the recruiters on campus during the career fair. After meeting their requirement (3.2 GPA), I registered for an on campus interview in 2 weeks time. About the day or two before the interviews, the company bring you to a get together event where they present the company and you get to do some team building activities with your fellow candidates. Next is the on campus interview, followed by the on site interview if you pass.

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY.

For audit intern, 2 interviews with the managers and partners. 30 mins each.

Intern Interview

Simple behavioral questions for round 1 at my college campus. Questions for round 2 consisted of behavioral and personality/experience questions. You interview with 2 people. One is a partner and the other is a professional who is a couple of years away from being a partner. Make sure you know a lot about the services they provide.

Interview Questions
    • Not really a question, but they partner started talking to me about drugs and stuff.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

had an interview with college recruiter then invited to on-site interview. When i got to office interview,employees who interviewed me were not very prepared and questioned they asked were not very related to work at all considering its on site interview. So just relax and be talkative.

Campus Recruiting.
    The first round ,they asked me my about my resume and skills I gained during my undergrad studies. It started with my projects and the platforms I used on that. Finally, they told me the work I would be doing if get selected.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a situation where u have to deal with a person who is not willing to contribute for work??   Answer Question

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!