EY Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.8

Intern Interview

Interview

Through College Placement cell it was done

Interview Questions

Got another job through campus

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was smooth. The interviewer did a great job making you feel comfortable. He basically went over my resume and the achievements listed there. We also had a discussion about my past experience in accounting in general. The overall interview was great!

Intern Interview

Interview

a few questions asked , mostly behavioural.

Intern Interview

Interview

1st Interview - On campus, very easy, simple questions 2nd Interview - At the office, basic questions, showed you around the office followed by lunch

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Intern Interview

Interview

Campus Recruiting. The first round ,they asked me my about my resume and skills I gained during my undergrad studies. It started with my projects and the platforms I used on that. Finally, they told me the work I would be doing if get selected.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where u have to deal with a person who is not willing to contribute for work??   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

CV screen, on-site assessment center, Manager and HR interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

More or less no negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in January 2008.

Interview

Applied through University of Glasgow.

Interview Questions

• What makes us different from the other members of the Big Four Accounting Firms   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Intern Interview

Interview

had an interview with college recruiter then invited to on-site interview. When i got to office interview,employees who interviewed me were not very prepared and questioned they asked were not very related to work at all considering its on site interview. So just relax and be talkative.

Intern Interview

Interview

Simple behavioral questions for round 1 at my college campus. Questions for round 2 consisted of behavioral and personality/experience questions. You interview with 2 people. One is a partner and the other is a professional who is a couple of years away from being a partner. Make sure you know a lot about the services they provide.

Interview Questions

• Not really a question, but they partner started talking to me about drugs and stuff.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

For audit intern, 2 interviews with the managers and partners. 30 mins each.